Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Site Rules (Please Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

The Site Rules (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: The Site Rules (Please Read)   The Site Rules (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:49 am

Although this is a sensorship free site made solely for your enjoyment, I ask that you please abide by the rules. If you are found disobeying these rules, you will be given one warning, and then you will be banned. I hope that this can be an enjoyable experience for everybody.

RULES:

1. No flaming, trolling, bashing, spamming, etc.

2. Use proper english. Chatspeak in roleplays (LOL, OMG, TTYL, HAHA!!!!!!!1!11one!!!1!!) will in no way be tolerated. Also, dOnT tYpE lIkE tHiS iT iS vErY iRrItAtInG.

3. If your roleplay takes place in a time in the series that will involve a lot of spoilers, MARK IT IN THE SUBJECT. Not everyone wants spoilers.

4. When you are starting a roleplay, clearly mark what characters are being played and by whom. If your name is not mentioned in the subject, KEEP OUT OF THEIR ROLEPLAY. I will ban you if I get complaints about this.

That's pretty much it. Everybody have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://sinister-ink.forumakers.com

The Site Rules (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1