Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:45 am

L sighed again and stopped rubbing his temples. It was bad enough to have one of them yelling at him, but both of them yelling at him was too much.

"ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU ARE PARTNERS AND YOU WILL GET ALONG AS PARTNERS BECAUSE I SAID SO!!! NOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THAT I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE YOU PERMANENTLY OFF OF THE KIRA TASK FORCE!!!" He wasn't much of a yeller, but he thought that it would help them see his point.

Riley sighed and glared at Dusty, "Fine, I guess I'll work with Ms. Clutzy over here."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:50 am

Dusty's brow furrowed. "What in the hell gives you the authority to insult me so fluently? You were the one who ran into ME," she insisted, rubbing the back of her head. She stomped her foot. "And as for YOU, Lawliet..." She began in a huff. She'd never called him that before. It was forbidden. "What the HELL gives YOU the mind to think that I need a partner?!"
Back to top Go down
https://sinister-ink.forumakers.com
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:00 am

L ground his teeth together and slapped Dusty across the face, which was extremely unlike him so he was VERY mad.

"One, you do not talk to your employer like that. Two, don't ever call me that name EVER again."

He turned to Riley, "That goes for you too, from now on call me Ryuzaki."

He turned back to Dusty, "Three, you will have the utmost respect for your partner and my decision on this. Four, you should not let your personal feelings get in the way of your job."

With that said he grabbed both of the girls wrists and handcuffed them together, "Until you two learn to get along you won't be able to stay away from each other!"

Riley pulled on the handcuffs, desperately trying to get them off. "Law-I mean...RYUZAKI!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:06 am

Even as her wrist was being bound to Riley's, Dusty could only stare at Ryuzaki, her eyes wide with feelings unknown. His slap had left a red hand imprint on her right cheek. She could feel an odd feeling rising and building up in her chest as she just realised that he had smacked her. Could it be... fear?

She looked away, feeling hurt. "Yes, sir..." she said, just above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:10 am

L sighed and nodded slowly, "Good...now let's go back to headquarters."

"W-wait! Ryuzaki uncuff us!" Riley yelled as she started to follow L, dragging along Dusty with her.

After several minutes of Riley yelling at L they finally arrived at headquarters. L walked in and Riley followed after him, stopping suddenly. "Whoa...this place is huge."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:19 am

Dusty allowed herself to be dragged along, not speaking a word. She decided it would be best to let everyone sort of settle down with the idea before speaking to anyone again. Though, she couldn't understand why Riley was so infacuated with the headquarters. It was nothing but your typical hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:24 am

L sighed and sat down in his chair. "Dusty go show Riley to the room that you guys will obviously be sharing now." He said with a wave of his hand.

Riley sighed and turned to Dusty, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:28 am

Dusty nodded at Ryuzaki. She looked up to Riley, who was about four to six inches taller than her, her face expressionless. Though her eyes told a different story: Despair. Time alone with Ryuzaki was going to be shattered by the constant company. No more late nights working on one sole piece of evidence with him, no more falling asleep on the couch. There was just nothing to look forward to anymore.

"This way," she said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:35 am

Riley followed Dusty up to the room that they'd be sharing and looked at the girl. "I know it's not really any of my business...but you seem really...heart-broken or something."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:38 am

"You can have whichever bed you want," Dusty said, softly, avoiding her previous statement. "The one by the window has a nice view in the morning if you ever want to crash here." She adjusted the way that the cold metal cuff sat on her wrist. It was already starting to irritate her.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:43 am

Riley started to grin. "I know what your problem is! You love him!"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:48 am

Dusty felt her cheeks flush warmly for a moment. "Love him? Who? You mean Ryuzaki?" She asked. An amused laugh escaped her lips, and she made an odd sound in her throat that sounded almost like a supressed sob, but her eyes told another story. "Don't make me laugh. You saw the way he treated me back there. I would never have any sort of affections for HIM."
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:51 am

Riley frowned as soon as she heard Dusty say that, "Oh...well...I just thought...but nevermind."

She sat down on the bed by the window, pulling Dusty along with her.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:56 am

Dusty pointed out the window, her fingertip just barely glazing the cold glass. "There, see? You get a nice view of the lake from over here. It's really pretty during dawn... but, oh!" She seemed momentarily breathless. "You should see the water during twilight, when the sun is just barely hiding away over the mountains. It's the most beautiful thing...!" She'd tried to put it into words on paper before, but it had always eluded her.

ooc/ If my replies are too long and start to irritate you, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:00 am

ooc: alright...

bic//

Riley was fast asleep on the bed, not even paying any attention to what Dusty was talking about.

All of a sudden the TV in the room turned on to a video of L. "Dusty...I need you to come downstairs."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:10 am

Dusty glared at the screen. She folded her arms. "Physically impossible." She said to the symbol. She lifted up her bound wrist and shook it a little bit. "Your friend is out cold, dude."
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:15 am

"That's why I slipped a key to the handcuffs in your pocket when you weren't paying attention. Get down here...ASAP...it's important." He said urgently before the TV screen shut off.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:19 am

Dusty blinked, horrified. "He put... a key... in my back pocket...?" She asked herself. Disturbed, she reached into her back pocket and pulled out the little silver key. "That little... Pervert... Touched my butt...!" Her eye twitched as she undid the cuff on her wrist and made her way downstairs. Irritated.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:23 am

L was pacing around downstairs waiting for Dusty to show up.

"Finally! I've been waiting forever!" L said as Dusty stomped down the stairs. He tilted his head to the side, "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:43 am

Dusty stopped at the final step and stared at him for a moment. "What is it you want?" She asked, keeping her voice down, so as not to wake Riley upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:48 am

L sighed and smiled, "I would really appreciate it if you would make me some cake."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:50 am

Dusty's eyes narrowed, staring at the baige carpet. "Yes, sir," she said, quietly. Without another word, she slowly made her way into the kitchen. "What kind do you want?" she called out from behind the wall.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:00 am

L resumed his seat and called back to Dusty, "Surprise me!"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:05 am

Dusty was quiet, almost silent, as she mixed together the required batters and ammounts of baking soda. She made a face and added a ton of sugar, knowing that everyone else would fear to even touch it. It was considerably small when she stuck it into the oven about fifteen minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:12 am

L slowly walked into the kitchen and stared at Dusty for a little bit before actually speaking. "Would you mind showing me how to make a cake sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplay-
Jump to: