Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Empty
PostSubject: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:00 am

Rikkue is walking around with her friends when she sees something in an alley move. She wants to see. She runs into the alley. "Hello?" Rikkue asks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:04 am

Hekiru sticks to the shadows, determining if the presence is a threat.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:05 am

"Is anyone here?" Rikkue asked, with a little more frustration in her voice, she puts her hand on her gun that she has in her skirt pocket.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:06 am

Hearing the sound of the gun, dashes behind a corner in the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:07 am

Hears where the "thing" went. Runs over there, standing beside the wall peeks out from behind the corner.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:10 am

Hiding behind the corner, he draws the dagger, steps behind her, and places the dagger to her throat. He whispers "Drop the gun." Grabbing her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:19 am

Rikkue is on the brink of crying, and says "O-ok." and lets go of the gun.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:23 am

Hekiru takes the gun from her pocket, drops the clip, and in one swift movement, drops the gun, and catches the clip. He then puts the clip into his blazer pocket, and kicks the gun away. He removes the knife from her throat, and whispers "Don't follow me." and runs down the alleyway, back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:25 am

Rikkue was traumatized. Oh crap! She thought. and she ran back to the Kira HQ.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:27 am

Once at the HQ she bursts through the door of the place and yells "I LOST MAH GUN!"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:35 am

Hekiru steps into HQ, followed by ... Raito's dad, who is holding a gun to Hekiru's back. "I found him."

"Good work." L replies.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:36 am

Rikkue was scared. She ran and hid behind Matsuda. "Here, I sacrafice him!"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:39 am

"There will be no need for that." L replies

"So what is it you want with me?" Hekiru asks.

Matsuda turns to Rikkue. "Traitor."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:40 am

Rikkue looks up at Matsuda "No one even cares about you." Then she turns to L. "This guy almost killed me!!!" she complains.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:42 am

"We want to hire you." L answered

Hekiru looks at him questioningly

Matsuda begins to cry "jerk!"
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:44 am

Rikkue runs up to L "WHAT?! L you have to be kidding! Please be kidding! I'm afraid of him!" Hides behind random curtain, crying.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 am

"It seems you have a resistance to Kira." L says, ignoring Rikkue.

"And the job?"

Matsuda contines to cry in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:48 am

Rikkue walks up to Matsuda, and kneels down and hugs him and cries with him.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:49 am

"We want you to track and kill Kira." L explains

"Pay?"

Matsuda is filled with fear. "AAAHHHHH! RAPE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:50 am

Rikkue gets up. Runs to L and cries in his ear. "WHAAAAA!"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:56 am

"Rikkue, i would have to tell you to never do that again." L says, rubbing his ear. He then turns his attention back to Hekiru. "As for pay, however much you need."

Hekiru walks over to a table, with a bowl of apples, grabs one, and begins inspecting it with his hands. "I expect you to stay out of my way after this point."

"Of course," L replies. "just return to us as soon as he's dead."

Matsuda continues to cower away from Rikkue.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:57 am

Rikkue cowers in fear behind L. "L, make the bad man go away."
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:59 am

"I'll just be letting my self out." Hekiru says, then walks out the door and takes a bite out of the apple.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:00 am

Rikkue was speachless. "I'm gonna make a cake!" Rikkue says, running into a random kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:00 am

Matsuda thinks... "Why is it that we have her here?" He asks L.

"She makes good cake." L explains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next