Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:51 pm

"Done Wit The Dounuts!! Here U Go!" Saku said as she came out of the kicktion.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:53 pm

"Non for me Saku..." Rikkue said. Then she thought. "Gimme that." She said.

"Doenuts!" L said.

"I need the doctor!" Matsuda yelled, pointing to his broken legs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:56 pm

"...2 Bad Matsuda I Don't Wanna Pay 4 The Surgery!" Saku said 2 Matsuda while handing dounuts 2 Rikkue and L.

Last edited by GarrSaku on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:59 pm

Rikkue started coughing rapidly. "L...Saku..." She was crying, breathless. "I can't breath."

"Crap! I said put the enhaler in your pocket." L looked over. "Saku! By Matusda, its Rikkue's enhaler, gimme it!" L ordered.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:03 pm

"K!" *runs 2 enhaler* "Catch!" *Throws enhaler*

*L Catches It And Gives It 2 Rikkue*

"Good Catch!" Saku said 2 L while turning 2 walk over 2 Rikkue.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:45 pm

Rikkue enhaled.... with the enhaler. "I'm ok." she said.

L sighed with releif. "I thought I told you to put it in your pocket." L said.

"I'll just put it in my bag." Rikkue said.

L grabbed her hand. "No! Put it in your pocket! Me and Saku don't want that same thingidy to happen again." L said.

"Even I don't want it to happen. And I'm scared of you." Matsuda said.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:53 pm

*slaps Madastue* "No1 Talked 2 U!!" Saku Said.

*L turns*

"oh right Put The Enhaler In You're Pocket!" Saku Said 2 Rikkue.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:59 pm

Rikkue looks at everyone, even the crying Matsuda. "Even Matsuda wants it?"

"Yes!" Matsuda yelled.

L looked determind at Rikkue.

Rikkue paused. She pulled her hands away, grabbed her bag and ran out the door.

"Uh... What just happend?" L asked.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:02 pm

"I Don't Know" Saku Said Nervously "I'll Go Check On Her K?" Saku Said Turning 2 L.

"K" L Said Back 2 Saku

*Saku Runs After Rikkue*

Last edited by GarrSaku on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:06 pm

L turns to Matsuda. "She's not gonna find her that easily." He says.

"WHO CARES ABOUT THAT!? CALL A DOCTOR!" Matsuda yelled at L.

*On the street."

Rikkue is running but looks behind her and bumps into someone. "Sorry!" She says immediatley.

"It's ok." The person said.

"Kona?" Rikkue says, looking up.

"Why are you in a hurry?" Kona asked Rikkue.

"Can't talk, I have to get home." Rikkue said, about to run past Kona.

Kona grabs Rikkue by the arm. "No! It looks like someone is looking for you." She points to Saku.

"CRAP!" Rikkue exclaims.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:32 pm

*looks around* "Rikkue is that u!" *runs towards rikkue*

-out of breath- "Rikkue I've Been Looking All Over 4 U Were All Worried Now Come On...Thanx 4 Stopping Rikkue 4 Me Kona!" Saku Said Turning 2 Rikkue Then Kona.

"Come On Rikkue Lets Get Some Punch And Head Back 2 HQ So We Could Talk K" Saku Said Turning 2 Rikkue Once Again.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Rikkue pulled away. "No! I'm not heading back!" She yelled.

"Why?" Kona asked.

"Cuz I don't want L to worry." Rikkue said, looking down.

"Aho! I see." Kona said, smirking.

"What?" Rikkue asked, looking up.

"You like L." Kona said, pointing.

"AH! That's not true!" Rikkue argued.

"L and Rikkue sitting at the HQ! K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Kona sang.

"HQ?" Rikkue asked, blushing.

"Omega!" Kona yelled, then turning and running.

"YOU OLD FART!" Rikkue yelled. She turns to Saku. "Fine! Drag me back! I don't care anymore!" Rikkue was pouting because she felt ashamed to love someone like L.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:39 pm

"LOL Ok!!" *dragges rikkue 2 HQ*
"Were Here Now!!" Saku Said 2 L.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:41 pm

"Ok." L said.

Rikkue had a black aura around her as she walked upstairs. "Please don't disturb me." She said coldly.

"Uhhh.... Saku...Do you know anything about this?" L asked Saku.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:43 pm

"Yes And No...Don't Bother Asking Its Kinda A Girl Thing...I Think..." Saku Said Walking Over 2 L.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:46 pm

L looked at Saku confused. "Girl thing????" L asked with a very very confused look and his face.

"She loves you! Gawsh ur dumb!" Matsuda yelled from the couch. Then he looked at Saku. "Don't blame me that a 12 year old loves L. And before you say or do anything. You can't touch me by the state of law." He pointed out.

"Umm.. Saku. Can you bring Rikkue down here?" L asked, grabbing Saku's hand so she won't kill Matsuda.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:50 pm

"Fine" *Makes the i'm watching u handsine 2 matasue*
"Brb" *Walks upstairs 2 rikkue*

"Rikkue L Wants U Downstairs 4 a min. alright" Saku said very conserned.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:52 pm

"Fine!" Rikkue yelled in anger. She got up and went downstairs.

"I'm scared." Matsuda said.

*I'll be right back kay? I gots to eat dinner.*
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:56 pm

"...That was weird..." Saku Said Comfused. *goes downstaris*
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:48 pm

"What?" Rikkue asked, as angry as before.

"Matsuda tells me that you luv me." L said, in a calm voice. "Is that right?"

"Well...yes..." Rikkue muttered, trying not to look at L.

"There's nothing wrong with that. But, ur 12 and I'm *insert age here.*" L said.

"So? Just because I'm 12 doesn't mean I can't love someone!" Rikkue cried, getting up.

L grabbed her. "No, there isn't anything wrong. Accually I already said that. But, there are other fangirls, take Saku and Kona for example." L told her.

"Saku." Rikkue's eyes grew big as she looked at Saku. "You love L?" Rikkue burst into laughter. "And here I am, embarassed because I love L. When you~" Rikkue kept laughing.

"..." L didn't say anything. "Some thing is wrong here." L thought.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:43 am

"L Why Did U Tell Her That!!" Saku Screamed.

"I Was Hoping 2 Keep It A Secret!" Saku Mummbled.

"And I'm Not A Fangirl!...Right Jeff!?"

*Jeff Makes Handsighn*

-Jeff is the pengiun-
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:40 pm

"Pfft, well nothing can be done about it now." L told her, eating random cake.

"Where did you get that cake?" Rikkue asked.

"I don't know..." L replied.

"DUCK BUTT!" Rikkue yelled at Matsuda.

"WHAT DID I DO?!" Matsuda cried.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:13 pm

*Starts 2 Giggle*

"Weeeeeeeee!!!"

*Runs Around In Circles"

"Srry Couldn't Help My Self." Saku Said Embarresed.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:14 pm

"O.O" L just stared at Saku. "Uhhh... Saku?"

Rikkue laughed hard and pointed at Saku. "RANDOMNESS OF DEATH!"

"TAKE ME TO A HOSPITAL!!!!" Matsuda yelled in anger.

"BAKA!" Rikkue slapped matsuda.

"TT-TT" Matsuda was sad.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:19 pm

"Srry So Srry!" Saku Said Even More Embarresed.

"I'll Just B Up Stairs"
*Runs Off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next