Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Triangle RP (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:12 pm

Light stood as well, a strange sense of security sparking in the back of his head. This was going to be so easy, he quickly realised. He dumped his lunch tray into the trash, stuffed his tan hands into the pockets of his brown slacks and followed after L, not a hint of being relunctant on his tone. What was L expecting him to do? Back down or accept? Either way it raised the suspisions of himself being KIRA, which was, of course, not good. However, it seemed that either way it would raise the steaks a little bit. His mind raced trying to calculate the numbers the way that L did in his head, trying to figure out which answer would reduce the chances of being a suspect. However, the usual anxiety attacks came over him and he found himself unable to think straight when it came to numerical symbols.

Violet, on the other hand, sighed and rested her head on her palm, continuing to pick at her food. What a waste of time. KIRA was a hero to this society. She could understand why investigators like L would want to shut him down completely, but it wouldn't make any sense to do so. If KIRA were to be shut down, crime would still continue no matter what. However, years in jail won't change a person's ambitions, she hated to admit it. Thus, they needed somebody to punish them. KIRA was in fact the perfect person to do it. Investigators like L were wrong to shut him down.

If one man kills another, she thought to herself, then the person who killed the other solely deserves to die.

She bit her lip at the thought of Light on the KIRA investigation. KIRA may have been her hero, but what if Light were to die because he became an investigator? Her eyes suddenly darted across the room, trying to locate Light and L. As soon as she spotted them, she abruptly stood.

"Wait!" She cried out.
Back to top Go down
https://sinister-ink.forumakers.com
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:22 pm

L paused at the outburst from Violet, he glanced back at her, stopping in his tracks. Did she possibly want to join, obvious from the way she had talked him anout KIRA, he could sense that she saw KIRA as something great. He was annoyed by the fact. He hated the twisted sense of justice that KIRA made, who ever was allowed to play God in these kinds of things. Not that L really believed much in Gods at all but still, it wasn't right. Sure, it wasn't right for what the criminals did but it also wasn't right to blatantly execute them. 'And eye for an eye'...however...that was one of his sayings in a since. L was slightly confused...no KIRA had to be stopped.

"What do you want?" He asked, not even turning all the way around to face her.

Last edited by SpecterRenegades on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:29 pm

"Light, you can't join this investigation!" She cried, forcing her still-full tray into the trash can and running up to Light's side. Protectively, she reached out and hugged Light around the neck, looking at L remoursefully. "He can't! I respect you for putting your life on the line to catch KIRA and protect our society from a seriel killer, BUT... This is where I draw the line! You're trained in this field, L! Light's an ordinary college student!"

Light forced away a scoff. Ordinary? Right. Sure.

Violet had to bite her lip to force away the tears that were forming underneath her eyelids. The thought of losing Light devastated her. "I don't want him putting his life on the line to catch somebody who's maybe doing society good."
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:35 pm

"It's ultimently Light's decision, not mine" L stated, nonchalent in his voice as he looked at her. He then turned away and started walking again as she had asked her final question. "No one should have the right to do God's work. No one should even attempt to play god." He said, there was a coldness to his monotonic voice. He didn't even glance back to see how Light reacted to that, just simply kept walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:39 pm

Violet stomped her foot. "Well, damn it! Maybe somebody does! Clearly God isn't doing his job well enough if he can let his own creations murder one another like that! KIRA is cleaning up what God screwed up! No forget that! KIRA is our gift from God!" She clung to Light tighter. "The only problem is, KIRA might go after you two. Then what will you do?"

Light blinked, his eyebrows raising. He'd definately never heard THAT one before. A gift from God? Is that was she really thought? He had to force back a cruel chuckle. KIRA was certainly a gift from a KIND of God, but this god was much crueler than the one to whom L and Violet referred.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:56 pm

ooc/ Did this just die...?
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:32 am

OOC: Sorry ive just been busy, im moving out of my house and stuff but i'll post sorry
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:37 am

L just kept walking, ignoring what Violet was saying about KIRA being a gift of god. "Sorry you feel that way, but I will eliminate him" He turned, staring right at Light with his dark eyes. As if the raven-haired detective accused him of being KIRA. Then the detective looked away. "KIRA may very well come after me...us, but it doesn't really matter to me as long as the case gets solved" In fact, L already knew that he would most likely die while working on the KIRA case, That was always on his mind aside from the case itself. He had two sucessors to take up where he left off if anything should happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:19 am

ooc/ Ohhh! Well, then, if that's the case, please do take your time.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:24 am

Violet's face sank into devastation at his words. She drew back for a moment, but instantly sprinted towards him, grabbing on to his sleeve and pulling him to face her. Her eyes were slightly red from holding back the thoughts of Light leaving her for all eternity. "You would die, you would leave this world, just to put one man away?!" She cried. "What will you do once the KIRA case is solved?! Sure, there will be a moment, maybe a day of satisfaction, but it's not worth throwing your life away!"

Light folded his arms, amused by her desparation.
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:51 pm

"Yes I would, leave this world to put KIRA away." L said and looked at her. "I don't plan to survive, in fact, there is a 35% chance that I will not make it to see KIRA put away" He stated silently, only to her as he stared at Light with emotionless eyes. "Cases are my life, I made myself be the top three detectives in the world. I have no need for anything else." He said, monotonic voice held a little stroke of sadness in them. Why was she so worried about him anyway, clinging to his arm. No...she isn't worried about me...its Light she is worried for.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:55 pm

Her grip on his sleeve tightened. "You idiot!" She shouted. "Even if you rid the world of KIRA, there will always be someone new to take his place! You know just as well as I do that after the KIRA case is solved, some wack job will try to step up and pretend to be KIRA again! And if you die, how will you solve the rest of the world's cases that need you?! This is stupid! You're being foolish, Ryuzaki!!"
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:11 pm

"Nngh yes that is a possibility" He looked at her, crouching to his regular sitting position and biting his thumb. "But I have figured out that KIRA had something s/he uses to kill people. They only need a name and face to use such an object, Destroy the object, no more KIRA" He stated and looked at her with his eyes. Eyes that clearly showed that he was an insomniac. Plus, he had sucessors that would pick up where he would leave off if something happened. He had Mello and Near.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:58 pm

Violet opened her mouth to protest more, but was stopped when Light's heavy hand fell to her shoulder.

"It's alright, Violet," he told her soothingly. "This is a choice that I have to make, and I'm hoping that you will honor that." Light looked to L. "I accept your proposal completely."

Violet's chest suddenly grew heavy. "You are both diseased idiots..."
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:03 pm

L shrugged his shoulders and stood back up, looking at Light. "Thank you Light" He said softly and turned away. He walked out of the building and towards a car that had tinted windows. He opened up the door to the backseat and got into it, sitting like he normally does even though that should be awkward. He left the door open. "Come on Light, I would like to work on this case now"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:08 pm

Light sat down in the seat across from his without hesitation. This was just what he'd needed. An oppurtunity to get close to L. He'd have to be on his best guard though, for almost anything could be interperited by L as more suspicion of his being KIRA. As for Violet, he wasn't particularly concerned just yet. Maybe in the near future he'd find use for her hidden shinigami power, however there was no sign of that being released soon. Hence, he'd leave it alone to develope for now.

Violet, however, stood where they left her without budging. She was supposed to walk home with Light that day, but now he was taking off in a first class limo with the world's greatest detective. Thus, she would spend the rest of her school day alone. Irritated, she tightly gripped the bottom of her uniform skirt and gritted her teeth.
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:38 am

OOC: Hey just so ya know, I'm like prolly not going to be able to respond for two weeks. Ill try to see if i can get online but Im in a motel for two weeks so idk...ill see if they have wireless access...so yeah, just a heads up

IC: The door was closed and the car started and began to move. L sat there, staring at Light. "So Light, tell me your views on KIRA" L said, watching him closely for any signs. "How do you think KIRA kills?" He asked, biting his thumb again as he waited for an answer from the newest detective. L grabbed a slice of cake(yes he has sweets in his limo LOL). He began to eat it, delicately holding the fork. "would you like some?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:35 am

Light immediately turned down his offer and opened his mouth to answer the question, but he stopped when the sound of a loud clunking shook the limo. He was horrified to see that Violet was standing at the front of the limo, mercilessly kicking the bumper and yelling some crude words that were hardly audible from the inside.

The driver haulted the car to a stop.

Violet banged her tennis shoe repeatedly into the bumper of the car, muttering a new word with every kick, until eventually, it fell off, cluttering lifelessly to the ground. "Take that, uncooperative JERKS!!" She shouted, wagging her finger at the windshield.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:30 pm

ooc/ WOOOOW okay, I'm pretty sure this died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Triangle RP (Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2