Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hee hee hee this is a tokyo mew mew rp place

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mewenchira
Helpless victim
Helpless victim

hee hee hee this is a tokyo mew mew rp place Empty
PostSubject: hee hee hee this is a tokyo mew mew rp place   hee hee hee this is a tokyo mew mew rp place Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:12 pm

hi!can someone rp with me?i will be my character enchira momomiya.any one who wants to rp with me here can be an original from tokyo mew mew or a character in tokyo mew mew you made.i need a kisshu,pai,tart,and definitly an ichigo.now who ever plays ichigo remember this i will be mad at you ALOT!and who ever plays kishu be were of the thoughts like*wow hes so cool!*or*i wish he would love me*my character since she met kishu has been in love.by the way if shinigami-lark,if you deside to rp with me we will be rivals well if you don't want to think of me as a rival i'll tell yah this,i will think of you as a rival.
Back to top Go down
kittenkat56
Helpless victim
Helpless victim
kittenkat56

PostSubject: Re: hee hee hee this is a tokyo mew mew rp place   hee hee hee this is a tokyo mew mew rp place Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:05 am

i'll rp with you. except i think we need more people...... tongue lol!
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: hee hee hee this is a tokyo mew mew rp place   hee hee hee this is a tokyo mew mew rp place Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:28 pm

I'd RP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hee hee hee this is a tokyo mew mew rp place   hee hee hee this is a tokyo mew mew rp place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hee hee hee this is a tokyo mew mew rp place
Page 1 of 1