Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduce Plot Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami

PostSubject: Introduce Plot Ideas   Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:53 am

Got a roleplay plot idea just sort of itching and screaming at you from the back of you head? Post it here! Comment on other people's ideas. See if you can combine them somehow. Be creative!

Go nuts!

Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Plot Ideas   Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:14 pm

Okay, so I sort of had an idea for a plot, but I don't think any of you will like it so much. It's that there is a female Shinigami who is an overachiever in her world. She works hard by writing people's names in her Death Note and making her life longer, and isn't made fun of it simply because of the fact that she is known for beating up any shinigami who interferes with her work. Well, she sees that Light Yagami has become a serial killer, and her still-slightly-human emotions from her untimely death on Earth force her to intervene. However, since she did not drop her Death Note in the human-world, there are difficulties in the passing between the shinigami-world and the human-world. Thus, she loses her appearance. So, subconciously she copies the appearance of the first human being she sees and loses her memory completely.

Ryuuk informs Light of her passing and Light thinks that she could be a powerful asset to him. As a human, the shinigami goes to the college exams with Light, where she meets L, or "Ryuuga Hideki." This is sort of a love-triangle type thing, if anyone would like to do it with me. Light feels that he's better for her because he thinks that with Ryuuk's help he can give her back her memory, and L thinks he's better for her because he's more capable of supporting her in the future with his line of work. I'm not expecting ANYONE to want to do this with me, but if you're interested just message me.

Introduce Plot Ideas
Page 1 of 1