Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Empty
PostSubject: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:24 pm

Yep, made it for us, if you invade you will be suspended. Typical site rules.
Back to top Go down
https://sinister-ink.forumakers.com
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:02 am

Alright...so this is where we're gonna roleplay?

Do you want to start?
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:06 am

Dusty clicked through the songs on her MP3 player, trying to find something to fit her mood. Nothing was really going on here in the hotel. Half of the members of the task force didn't even show up that day, considering the Kira investigation was at a standstill. She was waiting for orders from anybody, to do anything, but there was absolutely nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:10 am

L was pacing around the room, glancing at the different TV screens for a couple seconds before resuming his pacing. He was paying no attention to the girl sitting on the couch a couple feet away from him, when all of a sudden he walked over to her.

"Would you like to go out and get some coffee with me?" He asked her, observing that she might not be able to hear him because of her headphones.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:12 am

Dusty sat up straight immediately and tried to hide the fact that she wasn't doing anything. She removed only one of her headphones and blinked a few times. Clearly she hadn't heard him the first time.

"What?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:14 am

L just smiled at her and repeated his question.

"I asked you if you would like to go out and get some coffee with me." He stared back at the large TV screens, "It seems that there isn't very much production today so I think it's safe to go out for some coffee, don't you?"

He turned back to her with a smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:18 am

Dusty had to hold back just how eager she was to get outside. She may have been on the task force with a bunch of adults, but she was still a kid. Feeling completely ready to breathe some fresh air, she swung her legs over the side of the couch and stood up. Ryuzaki made her feel so short.

"Yeah, sure, I'll go," she said, placing her headphones down on an end table.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:07 pm

L nodded slowly and walked outside of the building, making sure that Dusty was right behind him.

"I hope you don't mind walking." He said as he looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:00 pm

Dusty shook her head in objection.
"No, no, I don't mind walking. I could use the air," she insisted. Anything to be by Ryuzaki's side OUTSIDE of work. She adored him.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:58 pm

L smiled and continued walking to the coffee shop, making sure that Dusty was still behind him every now and then. He took this time to think about things other than the Kira case.

Before they reached the coffee shop L stopped in his tracks and looked around warily. He'd been too wrapped up in his thoughts to realize how quiet it was. Too quiet.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:17 pm

Dusty stopped when he did, her shoes skidding on the pale sidewalk slightly and her body making a slight forwards jerk. She felt a little anxious just then. Why in the world had he stopped so suddenly? Trying to shake the slight anxiety, she ran her fingers through her dark hair and let it fall back to her shoulders. It soothed her.

"What's the matter, Ryuzaki?" She asked, keeping her voice down. Still, the sound of her voice completely pierced the silence.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:28 pm

"Dusty...I want you to quickly go back to headquarters." He said barely above a whisper. "Whatever you do don't go out again today."

He started walking forward again, not even looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:42 pm

"E-Excuse me?" She asked, getting a bit louder. "Why, Ryuzaki? What's the matter?" She took a few quick steps after him and put a hand on his back. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:00 pm

L sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Nothing...I just felt like being alone for a little bit." He lied.

He'd forgotten about his plans to meet someone and, despite how mean it was, he was hoping to ditch Dusty.

He turned around and looked at her, holding the hand that she had placed on his back in his. "I'll be back later."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:59 pm

Dusty felt her face flush warm in the cheeks. She stared at his long, white hand clasping hers, and she suddenly felt on top of the world. However, she forced the feelings away and took her hand back, stuffing it into her pocket.

"I see..." She said, quietly.

Why does he do this to me? She wondered. We're supposed to keep friendships on the task force light in case somebody dies.

Bleak thoughts for an investigator.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:44 pm

L sighed and let go of her hand when she started to pull it back, "I'm sorry Dusty. I'll...be back later."

He smiled weakly and turned back around, starting to walk off.

He started to shake his head in disgust, not bothering to notice if Dusty was still watching him or not.

"Why do I always do things like that? I need to stop it. I can't risk our friendship like this." L thought to himself as he opened the door to the bookstore; the place where he was supposed to meet his other friend.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:10 pm

Dusty clasped her hands together and lowered them down to the edge of her stained T-shirt, which he gripped tightly. She tried hiding how upset she was behind a stern, professional look, but it was becoming a bit too much. Her nails dug so hard into the fabric that it made marks on her hands.

What am I doing wrong? She wondered, biting her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:42 am

L walked into the bookstore and sat down in a chair, looking around for his friend. He sighed and checked the clock again, seeing no sign of her.

"Is she always going to be late for everything?" He thought to himself.

Meanwhile Riley was jogging through town when she looked down at her wristwatch and realized what time it was.

"Crap! I'm late! Lawliet isn't gonna forgive me for this!" She said before she accidentally ran into someone, knocking them both onto the sidewalk.

She clutched the side of her head and growled, staring over at the redhead who had a sad look on her face. "Oi! Watch where you're going! You could've majorly hurt someone!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:09 am

Dusty sat up after a collision with an on-coming girl. "Watch where I'M going? You were the one barelling through here! I was standing still!" She snapped back. Her hand rubbed the back of her head, hear hair only slightly shielding her fingertips from a small bump where she hit her head on the road. Dumb girl...
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Riley stood up and dusted off her pants. "Well...you shouldn't have been spacing out like that!" She retorted to the stupid daydreaming girl's comment.

"Dang it! Lawliet really isn't going to forgive me now! I'm twenty minutes late!" She shouted out impulsively as she looked at her wristwatch again.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:15 pm

Dusty stood and straightened out her white sweater, which was now slightly brown from the fall on the street. "Lawliet? You mean... Ryuzaki?" She asked, quietly, biting her lip. There was a large lump in her throat, and her lip began to bleed a bit from the anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Riley looked at the girl strangely before rolling her eyes. "Yeah...Ryuzaki. Geeze, he comes up with the weirdest names for himself."

"Now if you don't mind I have a meeting with him that I'm completely late for." She continued to talk as she pushed past the girl who was blocking her way.

She smiled as L came walking up to her, "Oh...nevermind he's here. Sorry I'm late Lawliet!"

"It's alright." L sighed as he looked back and forth at the two girls.

"I was really hoping that they wouldn't meet each other before I had a chance to talk to Riley first." L thought to himself as he scratched his head, continuing to approach both girls.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:20 am

Enraged, Dusty tightened a fist and spun on her heel before he could get too close to them. Her black fingernails dug into the palms of her hands, leaving behind little moon cresent shaped marks. She could taste the small amount of blood on her lips and moved from biting those to her tongue.

How DARE he?! She thought to herself. He just tried to DITCH ME, and for what?! ANOTHER GIRL?!

They weren't dating or anything, but Dusty couldn't help but feel some over-protective instincts towards Lawliet.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:34 am

L sighed, knowing that Dusty wasn't too pleased with him right now.

"Uh...well...I suppose you two have already met each other. Granted that it wasn't the way I had planned." L mumbled the last part to himself. "Nevertheless...Dusty...I'd like you to meet your new partner Riley."

Riley's jaw dropped, "WHAT?!? YOU WANT ME TO WORK WITH THIS DAY-DREAMING TWIT?!? YOU SAID THAT YOU HAD A JOB FOR ME...BUT NOT THIS!!!"

L sighed as he rubbed his temples with his index fingers, knowing that anything he said would just make Riley's temper worse.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:37 am

Dusty shoved her hands in her pockets. "Ryuzaki!" She snapped, getting angry with him for the first time. "I don't NEED a partner!" She didn't recognize her own voice. It was loud and full of a bitter rage that she had hoped Ryuzaki would never put upon her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplay-
Jump to: