Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Empty
PostSubject: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:13 pm

Dindril tracks down Kona. Once he finaly finds her he asks "Can i have a taco?"
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:17 pm

Kona replies with: No.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:18 pm

Dindril begins to cry loudly.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:19 pm

Kona loses her temper: OK FINE!!!!!!! TAKE THE FREAKIN TACO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:20 pm

"That's ok, i already have one."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:20 pm

I'M GOING TO BITE YOU! YOU INGRATEFUL IMP!
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:23 pm

"Ingrateful? Is that even a word... Then again, according to yahtzee, Assuaged is a word..." Then Dindril began to eat his taco.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:24 pm

*eating noise* Kona bit dindril
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:25 pm

"Stoppit! I don't taste good!" Then Dindril began to breakdance... i'm not sure how or why.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:26 pm

"Pwned!" Kona yelled, then ran off to her waitress job.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:28 pm

Dindril followed behind her, asking random questions like: "Why did you have a taco?", "Who are you?", and "Why is it that you seem to act like it is perfectly normal with me, someone you have never met, to be following you like this? It seems like you are to open to people." Then after a quick thought, hides behind a sign.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:33 pm

"I'll answer in order but first." Kona walks up the Dindril grabs him and throws him on the ground. "1. I like taco's. 2. I'm Kona-kun. I'm accually Konatashi. and 3. I felt like talking to someone and you seemed stupid enough. Now can I leave?"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:37 pm

Dindril stands back up. "Wait, i have one last question."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:38 pm

"WHAT?! I'M GONNA BE LATE! IF YOUR GONNA TALK, TALK TO ME ON MY WALK THERE!"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:38 pm

"mkays" He begins to walk with her.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:39 pm

"I didn't mean that literaly!" Looks ahead. "OH CRAP!!! You!" points to dindril. "hide! Those are my friends and they can't see you walking with me!"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:41 pm

"A person like you has friends? Weird..." Then he thinks, and hides behind another sign.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:41 pm

"YOU LITTLE FART!" Chases after dindril and kicks him on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:43 pm

"Exactly my point." Then he pushes her away, runs into an alley, and climbs to the roof. He then walks to the edge of the roof, knocks out the random junkies, and sits on the edge, watching.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:43 pm

"I see you up there." Kona said. She grabs a random book and throws it at his face. "NOW GET DOWN HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:44 pm

"Oww.... i thought you told me to hide...."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:45 pm

"They left. Besides. I technically don't know your name.. Caaaaake...."
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:46 pm

"That was kinda a random thing to say..." then he hops to the ground "plus i thought you didn't care about me."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:47 pm

"So? I have can't hang out with anyone and considering I'm not part of L's kira case then I can't go th- OH CRAP MY JOB!" Kona steals a random bike and pedals to the cafe' she works at.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:49 pm

Dindril flies beside her "Where do you work?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next