Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:15 pm

"True...Umm...How About We Just Pull A Pranck On Her!?" Saku Said In Excitment.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:18 pm

"Depends on the prank."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:21 pm

"Ummm...U Decide And Then 2marrow Night We Bring It 2 Life KK?" Saku Said *stops 2 walk* "r we being followed?"
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Rikkue turns around. She see's something move into an alleyway. "Saku, over there!" Rikkue points. She runs into the alleyway. "I see it." Rikkue pulls out a kira case employee's flashlight.

"Crap, I prolly shouldn't have given you that." The thing says.

"L?!" Rikkue exclaimed.

"You took to long!" L yelled.

"HEY!! You let us leave!" Rikkue yelled back. Suddenly Rikkue begins to feel ill and passes out.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:36 pm

"Rikkue R U Ok Wake Up! L Come On Lets Take Her 2 The Hospital!" Saku Screams.
"K Come On" L Repyies.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:38 pm

*at the hospital.*
"I am the doctor. Yes I am." The doctor said coming out to L and Saku.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:43 pm

"Please Help Her!...or i'll hurt u" Saku Said.
"And Hurry Up" L Said Afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:44 pm

"She seems fine." The doctor said. "What was she doing in the time between 40 minutes ago and when she passed out? Was she acting different?"
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:51 pm

"Uhhh...She Was Worring More Than Usual About 1 Of Her Friends Other Than That NO" Saku Said Calmly.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:54 pm

"Hrmm..." The doctor thought. "Do you know if she hangs around someone she really likes, or admires?"
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:56 pm

"...No Not That I Know Of Why?" Saku Asks Curiously
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Note: I made up the part under this note.

"Well I would say, that since she was emotionally scarred when she was 3 then she would admire someone, and because of her scar she would use all of her energy to make it so no one would worry, and eventually pass out, or worse, die." The doctor explained. "But thats just a guess." The doctor said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:04 pm

"Don't Smile At A Time Like This Now Help Her!" Saku Screamed At Doctor.
"Calm Down Saku." L Said
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:07 pm

"I said she should be fine! Just take her to where ever your staying at, let her lie down on something and sleep and when she wakes up, then tell her that she doesn't need to keep making herself smile, she can cry once in awhile." The doctor said, "Now come with me to get your bill." The doctor looked at the screen. "300 dollars."
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:12 pm

"300 dollers!...i'm feeling dizzy all of a sudden" *Saku Faints*
"Dang It! Now I'm Left With The Bill." L Said Afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm

Rikkue starts waking up, "Uh. Huh? Wah?!" Rikkue sat up. "I thought we were outside, getting food!"

Last edited by Konatashi-kun on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:20 pm

*Saku Wakes Up Shortley After* "My head hurts did something happen???" Saku Said.
"Where Am I...oh yea the hospital...Rikkue U Woke Up...When?"Saku Said
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:22 pm

"Just now." Rikkue said smiling.

"Stop doing that." L told her.

"Doing what?" Rikkue asked.

L nodded to Saku to tell RIkkue what the doctor said to tell her.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:28 pm

"...oh yea rikkue the doctor told me 2 tell u that lie down on something and sleep, and need 2 stop making herself smile, and can cry once in awhile.kk" Saku Said.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:33 pm

"Who said I was making myself smile?" Rikkue said with a slight smirk.

"Rikkue, stop it." L said, grabbing her. "Stop pushing yourself to smile. It's only going to make things worse for all of us! We know that your parents were sent to prison and were killed there. So we know that all your smiles to us are lies. Now stop trying to make us feel better. Its not working!" He yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:37 pm

O.o "L's Right Rikkue U Gotta Stop Making You're Self Smile!It's Not Helping Its Just Making Things Worse!" Saku Screamed.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:40 pm

Rikkue looks at L, then at Saku, then a penguin for some reason, then back at L. She starts crying. "I didn't want you guys to worry!" (She says while crying so its kinda hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm

"Its ok rikkue u don't have 2 worry about us worring. you're r friend Kk.?." Saku Said Trying 2 Calm Rikkue Down.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Rikkue was still crying, "No! its not ok! I've had a big smile on my face and I wouldn't even shed a tear. I should've came clean with you guys! not matsuda because he's fat, but with everyone else!"

"Shed a tear? What about earlier at HQ?" L asked.

"I was faking it." Rikkue said.

"Why?" L asked.

"I already said. Matsuda's fat!" Rikkue cried.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:57 pm

"Rikkue Calm Down Its Ok...and we already know Matsuda's fat scince we met him."
Saku Said Camley. *picks up penguin from earlyr* And u don't have 2 fake crying k.?."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next