Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+6
Agent_V
~kawaii_L_luver~
x-0 R E 0 - C 0 0 K I E-x
Konatashi-kun
Chrisserz
Shinigami-Lark
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:52 am

Here you can say a little bit about yourself so that we can all get to know one another a little bit better. Fill out this little survey to tell me what you want out of the forum, why you are interested, who you are, and to tell other roleplay partners a little about your style. These are, of course, optional.

Name:
Other favorite animes:
Music type:
Anime or Manga?:
How much of Death Note have you seen?:
How much of Death Note have you read?:
Characters are willing to RP as:
Characters you are not willing to RP as:
Pairings you enjoy:
Pairings you do not enjoy:
Plot elements you like:
Plot elements you dislike:
Writing styles you enjoy:
How did you find this board?:

Thank you all and welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
https://sinister-ink.forumakers.com
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:10 pm

Name: Carissa

Hobbies: Writing, roleplaying, singing, reading, blah blah blah...

Likes: Squirrels, complete sentences, people who can actual roleplay...

Dislikes: Not writing out words. Ex. OMG...Y R U GOING 2 THT PLAY? *shudders*

Other favorite animes: Case Closed (english)/Detective Conan (japanese, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragonball Z/GT, Zatch Bell

Music type: Techno, electronica, piano.

Anime or Manga?: I own the first volume of Ouran (Orange) High School Host Club, and the first volume of Tokyo Mew Mew A La Moda. I used to own all the books out in the US of Fruits Basket, but I gave those away.

How much of Death Note have you seen?: I've watched the whole series. (Reluctantly did after L died. -_-')

How much of Death Note have you read?: I haven't read any of the manga.

Characters are willing to RP as: Probably just the main characters, or characters that you can grasp their personality really well and weren't in the series for just two episodes or something.

Characters you are not willing to RP as: Again...people who were barely in the series.

Pairings you enjoy: LightxL, MisaxL, MisaxLight, RyukxRem, MelloxMatt. I'm pretty flexible...so basically all of them. Very Happy

Pairings you do not enjoy: Uh...I dunno if there's a pairing I don't like. Probably RemxMisa...cause...aren't they both girls? Not that I have anything against Yuri...but...Rem is a shinigami...so...yeah...

Plot elements you like: Love triangles...tragedies with love...romantic comedies? I like a lot of well-rounded plots.

Plot elements you dislike: Uhm...really complicated plots where you can't understand what the heck is going on or fifty-billion different plots are going on at once.

Writing styles you enjoy: ???

How did you find this board?: I saw the commercial for it on a video on youtube. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:36 pm

I agree. Death Note after L's death was just kind of crappy. My friend and I always make fun of Near because he's and L wannabe. Wink
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:11 pm

Name: You can call me Jess.
Hobbies: watching anime, playing on the computer
Likes: Squirrels, Death Note, L Cool , Fun stuff... hahaha!!!
Dislikes: Oranges, BORINGNESS!!!
Other favorite animes: Fruits Basket, Lucky Star, Tokyo Mew Mew
Music type: Rock, Metal..hard Metal, some Emo.. but thats only like 1 song..
Anime or Manga?: Anime!!!
How much of Death Note have you seen?: Ever since like episode 10..
How much of Death Note have you read?: I haven't read the manga.
Characters are willing to RP as: Misa, L, Mello, Near, Raito.
Characters you are not willing to RP as: Whoever I didn't list. XD
Pairings you enjoy: MisaXLight, the thought of MisaXL
Pairings you do not enjoy: LXLight (I mean c'mon. You put them together and your making the best character of the show a homo!)
Plot elements you like: Comedy! tee hee.
Plot elements you dislike: Boring stuff, confusing stuff...
Writing styles you enjoy: Wat did that mean? confused
How did you find this board?: The video on youtube with the link in it. tee hee.

Last edited by Konatashi-kun on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:23 pm

I suppose that since this is my forum anyway, and I made the topic, I should post my own information. Seems only fiar, doesn't it? Hee hee

Name: Lark
Hobbies: Video editing, singing, acting, drawing, doujinshi, writing
Dislikes: Socks and stupid people
Other favorite animes: Tokyo Mew Mew, Shaman King, Comic Party, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Trinity Blood, Ghost in the Shell, Ghost in the Shell second gig, Full Metal Alchemist, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and many, many others I know I've forgotten.
Music type: Rock, Punk, Instrumental Horror Composure
Anime or Manga?: Manga. A Manga lasts longer, and it's straight from the heart of the creator
How much of Death Note have you seen?: All episodes in Japanese and in English
How much of Death Note have you read?: Volumes 1, 2, and 3
Characters are willing to RP as: Misa, Light/Kira, L/Ryuzaki, Rem, Ryuuk
Characters you are not willing to RP as: Any of the lower guys on the Kira Investigation Task Force (Aizawa, Matsuda, ect.)
Pairings you enjoy: Light x L, Light x Misa, Light x OOC's, L x OOC's
Pairings you do not enjoy: Near x Mello, L x Misa, OOC's x Near, OOC's x Mello, L x Matsuda
Plot elements you like: Romance
Plot elements you dislike: Slapstick Comedy that makes no sense
Writing styles you enjoy: Styles that flow sweetly, considering I do mostly romances. I don't like the script forms... Those are kind of stupid.
How did you find this forum?: I MADE the forum, silly!
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 pm

I guess I really didn't understand the "Anime or Manga?" question! lol!

Probably both...you can keep anime and manga forever...but the manga doesn't. have. tons. of. stupid. filler. episodes. 'Nuff said.

Though in the anime you can see it come to life...but if you have a good imagination you don't really need it to all play out for you. You can just imagine it.

Yeah...that answer was longer than I thought it would be. tongue
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:58 pm

I completely prefer manga over anime. I mean, anime IS awesome, don't get me wrong. Seeing a book come to life is really awesome, and it's even betters for the authors of the manga to see it come to life that way. ((I'm an aspiring manga artist myself, and it's my goal to get my comic made into an anime one day. (Laughter) yeah right.))

However, I feel like the manga just has a lot more power behind it. Sure it only takes us about a half an hour to read, but you really get a glimpse at the author/artist's soul in a manga. What I HATE is when people who make animes don't stick to the art, like with Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne. That beautiful artwork was absolutely SLAUGHTERED in the anime.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:36 pm

Shinigami-Lark wrote:
I completely prefer manga over anime. I mean, anime IS awesome, don't get me wrong. Seeing a book come to life is really awesome, and it's even betters for the authors of the manga to see it come to life that way. ((I'm an aspiring manga artist myself, and it's my goal to get my comic made into an anime one day. (Laughter) yeah right.))

However, I feel like the manga just has a lot more power behind it. Sure it only takes us about a half an hour to read, but you really get a glimpse at the author/artist's soul in a manga. What I HATE is when people who make animes don't stick to the art, like with Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne. That beautiful artwork was absolutely SLAUGHTERED in the anime.

I like the anime because 1, if you watch the english dubs theres less reading involved cuz sometimes theres notes... and 2, with Manga its like ur spending money, don't u have to buy the manga? And you can just get teh anime free.. and u can see all they're actions instead of just liike.... going "Hrmmm. i'm thinking... i'm thinking... nah its not working." that's wat I think about Manga. But I wud read manga if I knew where to get/read some.... tee hee.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
Murdered victim
Murdered victim

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:53 pm

Name: Nica, or anything you really want me to be.

Hobbies: Role playing on gaia, listening to music, being totally and completely lame

Likes: Pocky, music, lumpia, sweets, sour food(are those called sours? There's sweets, so there's sours!)

Dislikes: Strawberry Ice Cream, homophobes

Other favorite animes: Fruits Basket, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto, Pokemon (and proud, dammit! I'm just not a weird person who's obsessed), Alice 19th, Boys Over Flowers, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni [Kai], The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Strawberry Panic, Hollow FIelds

Music type: Rock, J-pop, Emo, Metal

Anime or Manga?: Either one!

How much of Death Note have you seen?: A little after Matt got shot, but I still look at little parts of that, so I know how it ended and stuff like that.

How much of Death Note have you read?: None yet Y.Y

Characters are willing to RP as: Linda, maybe Misa Misa, Sayu, and OC

Characters you are not willing to RP as: Guys

Pairings you enjoy: MattxMello, MelloxNear, LxNear, LxMello, MattxNear, MattxOC, MelloxOC, NearxOC, LxOC, BeyondxL, BeyondxOC

Pairings you do not enjoy: Anything with Light

Plot elements you like: Comedy, Romance, Drama

Plot elements you dislike: Horror

Writing styles you enjoy: Um...?

How did you find this board?: Quizilla thing

Last edited by NiCA DiN0RAUR on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/2589345
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:47 pm

I disagree. Then again, I'm a manga artist. So... It's hard to appreciate something (anime) that I have nothing to do with. I like Manga so much because I know how much your fingers bleed if you work on it hard enough ^__^
Back to top Go down
~kawaii_L_luver~
Helpless victim
Helpless victim
~kawaii_L_luver~

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:58 pm

Name:Desiree but my friends call me Dez
Hobbies:Drawing, watching anime, and im on my computer like all the time.
Dislikes:Anime haters and Misa
Other favorite animes:Lucky star,Inuyasha,Reborn,and bleach just to name a few
Music type:anything except most country
Anime or Manga?:luv both
How much of Death Note have you seen?:im up to episode 34 or 35
How much of Death Note have you read?:none right now
Characters are willing to RP as:L, Light,Near, any main character really
Characters you are not willing to RP as:Misa and Aizawa
Pairings you enjoy:L/Light Matt/Mello Near/Mello
Pairings you do not enjoy:Light/Misa
Plot elements you like:Romance and comedy
Plot elements you dislike:the romance ones that make no sense and you just cant take any more
Writing styles you enjoy:i have no idea what the questions mean
How did you find this board?:i found it on youtube
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:08 pm

Nice to meet you Dez
Back to top Go down
Agent_V
Helpless victim
Helpless victim
Agent_V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:40 pm

Hey everyone! Very Happy Just joined the forum, so I'll introduce myself. =]

Name: While it isn't my real name (as would be guessed), I'd prefer it if you call me V... Yes, like L -- except L was actually his name. T_T

Hobbies: Drawing, singing, acting, writing, watching anime, reading manga, eating, sleeping, breathing... Yes, breathing is a hobby.

Likes: My hobbies... and chocolate. I don't blame Mello in the least.

Dislikes: Closed-minded people.

Other favorite animes: Agh, too many... Fullmetal Alchemist, the .hack franchise, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai X, Ouran High School Host Club, Loveless, Fruits Basket, La Corda d'Oro, Naruto, Bleach, Chrono Crusade, D.N. Angel... There's a ton more. O_O;

Music type: Pretty much everything but rap and hip hop.

Anime or Manga?: It depends on the series... For Death Note, it's definitely the manga.

How much of Death Note have you seen?: 35 of 37 episodes... As of July 6th, I'll have seen the whole series.

How much of Death Note have you read?: All of it, including 13: How to Read and the novel.

Characters are willing to RP as: L, Misa, Mello, Matt... Any really, those are just prefered.

Characters you are not willing to RP as: Again, I'm willing to RP any, the ones above are simply prefered.

Pairings you enjoy: I'm a HUUUUUUGE MattXMello shipper...

Pairings you do not enjoy: LightXL. D< L DESERVES BETTER!!

Plot elements you like: I don't think I get the question...

Plot elements you dislike: Still don't really understand. =\ Sorry.

Writing styles you enjoy: Umm... I don't know. O_O I appreciate all writing styles...

How did you find this board?: Looked for a roleplay forum advertisement on Youtube and came up with the one for this forum. =D

Looking forward to roleplaying with you all! =]
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:52 am

Name: Christina

Hobbies: Working with animals, drawing, writing, playing bass and piano

Likes: Animals-especially wolves. Yaoi, Open-minded people, Nature in general

Dislikes: Closed minded people, those that are ignorant of what is happening around them, money grubbers, politics

Other favorite animes:Naruto, Wolf's Rain, Devil May Cry, Trinity Blood, Witch Hunter Robin, Zoids, Hellsing, Rurouni Kenshin, Bobobo bobobobo, Samurai Champloo,

Music type: Many kinds except for bad rap

Anime or Manga?:Both actually

How much of Death Note have you seen?:All, Including the movies

How much of Death Note have you read?: All of it

Characters are willing to RP as: L, Light, Ryuk

Characters you are not willing to RP as: Misa

Pairings you enjoy: Whoooo a lot of them cept for ones with Misa at times..ya know I just don't like her

Pairings you do not enjoy: I don't much care much for ones that have misa in them

Plot elements you like: I think I enjoy them all, I mean, something new every time ne?

Plot elements you dislike: Dunno

Writing styles you enjoy: Hunh?

How did you find this board?: Randomly typed 'Death Note rp' on the google search engine
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:08 pm

Really?! We hit google already?!

WOO HOO!!
Back to top Go down
>T<
Helpless victim
Helpless victim
>T<

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:57 am

Name: Call me T (Ton)

Likes: Sweets, anime, DEATH NOTE!, Yoai/Yuri, Nature, Video Games

Dislikes: Criminals/Crime, Snoody and Arroagnt People, Misa! and Light!

Other Favortie Anime: Naruto, Inuyasha, Red River, Trinity Blood Basalisk, Cowboy Bebop, PeaceMaker, Full Mteal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Wedding Peach, Loveless

Music Type: I love all types of music!

Anime or Manga: I like them both.......

How Much Death Note Have You Seen?: The whole Series

How Much Death Note Have You Read?: The Whole Series

Characters are willing to RP as: L, Near, Mello, Ryuk, Rem

Characters you are not willing to RP as: Misa and Light

Pairings You Enjoy: MattxMello, NearxL, MelloxNear,

Pairings You Do Not Enjoy: MisaxL, MisaxLight, LightxL

Plot Elements You Like: Romace and Rivalry

Plot elements you dislike: I have got any that i hate.......

Writing Styles You Enjoy: Scrptis, Comics, and Fanfictions

How Did You Find This Board?: Searched Death Note on the Forumotion Search Engine
Back to top Go down
http://naravillage.forumotiom.com
Serl
Helpless victim
Helpless victim

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:02 pm

Name: Noah

Dislikes: LARPers, Kielbasa, and Mcdonalds

Other Favorite Anime: Trinity Blood, Tenchi Muyo, Rurouni Kenshin

Music: From Alternative Rock to Classical music. Hate rap.

Anime or Manga: Manga's always better.

How much Death Note have you seen?: A few episodes, enough to pull me in a little.

How much Death Note have you read?: Non, Might start up reading it though.

Characters Willing to RP as: L , Mello, and maybe others when I get to read more of the story

Characters not willing to rp as: Light, Near

Pairings you enjoy: LxNear

Pairings you do not enjoy: LightxMisa

Plot Elements you like: Violence, War.

Writing Style you enjoy: Novels, Manga, fan fictions.

How did you find this board?: Youtube Razz
Back to top Go down
silverfern
Helpless victim
Helpless victim

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:06 am

Name: Kyra

Hobbies: Dancing, Youtube, Swimming, Singing.

Likes: Dancing, Hanging out, Laughing, Having fun, Shishimue Fish.
Dislikes: Any bad smell, people asking me what a shishimue fish is or what shishimue means.

Other favorite animes: have i found an anime i dislike yet? :no

Music type: anything i can dance to
Anime or Manga?: depends on the story, like tokyo mew mew:anime hana yori dango:manga

How much of Death Note have you seen?: none
How much of Death Note have you read?: maybe 5pages?

Characters are willing to RP as: no main characters, i'll happily play the girl who no one cares about, yet she has a vital part in pushing the story/main character along. happy go-lucky 'blonde' so uncaring it's scary, creepy; that's who i'll play!

Characters you are not willing to RP as: main character

Pairings you enjoy: ichigo/kisshu
Pairings you do not enjoy: ichigo/anyone else

Plot elements you like: twists, unhappy endings
Plot elements you dislike: happy endings, predictable.

Writing styles you enjoy: poetic

How did you find this board?: youtube
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1