Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Triangle RP (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

Love Triangle RP (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:50 am

This is our private RP for the plot that I came up with.

RULES:
1. Use OOC when you're speaking Out Of Character
2. Please be literate, or at least semi-literate. No one liners... Use proper grammar...
3. Be nice...
4. Ask before killing anybody... o_o
5. Have fun... My usual RP rules...
Back to top Go down
https://sinister-ink.forumakers.com
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:20 pm

Violet twirled her mechanical pencil between her fingers and bit her lip. A low growl escaped her as she glanced around the college classroom. Why was it that she was the only one who still used mechanical pencils? Everyone else had switched back over to wood pencils. Didn't they know that the eraser ends were a Hell in a land fill?

A sigh escaped her pale lips as she brushed a lock of her soft, black hair behind her ear and over her shoulder. Her crystaline, purple eyes scanned the room from side to side. She glared at anyone who dared look at her, and she never once took a glance at the young man sitting next to her, whom she just so happened to fancy more than anyone in the entire class. The paper below her was supposed to be where she scribbled notes as the teacher's warbled voice went on and on about Lithiograms and her ex-husband, but she couldn't find herself capable of lifting up the pencil and actually scribbling out words with it's soft, 7.0 led.

Violet's mind was completely wrapped around Light Yagami. He had many fans across campus, most of which included females, and yet every day he sat next to HER. The wallflower. The outcast that nobody wanted to talk to. Typically this type of character would simply be considered "misunderstood," a typical Mary-Sue. However that's far from the case. She was simply... unconcerned with the world. It was grotescue. Vile. The only emotion that the people within it brought to her was disgust. And yet when she looked over at Light Yagami in just the slightest, her mind began to race.

However, he was one of the freshman class represenatives. There was no way he'd be interested in someone like HER.
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:45 pm

Ryuuzaki sat far back in the room, not wanting to be lectured again on how to sit. WHy couldn't people mind their own business and leave him and his sitting ways alone. His long pale fingers wrapped around a pencil delicately. He wasn't writing anything the professor down, already the words were comitted to memory. Yet, what he focused on was Light Yagami. He was the cheif suspect of the KIRA case.

In contrast to the rest of the class, Ryuuzaki was definently another outcast in this school. He had disheveled short black hair, wore baggy jeans and a simple shirt. It was also apparent that he never slept because of the dark bags under his eyes that grew darker and darker by each passing day. His sitting position(reminiscent of a frog) definently didn't helped how he walked. He ended up having to walk hunched over as a result. He also abhored wearing socks. Shoes he was okay with but he preferred not wearing them at all.

The only reason Ryuuzaki decided to do this was because he wanted to get closer to the popular 'kid'. He wanted to see Light's mannerisms in public. He seemed open to some extent but then always hid behind a cold mask anytime someone may have gotten close to him. He put a thumb to his teeth and bit at the tip a little, thinking things over in his mind. His black, unreadable eyes still focused on Light. Every now and then he glanced at the person sitting by Light as well.

He glanced away to look out the class window. It was such a dreary day outside.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:57 pm

Violet leaned her head in her palm and sighed, loudly. She ignored the rude glances she received from her classmates and began to doodle on her notepad. At one point, her eyes took a glance back at Hideki Ryuuga, the man sitting in the back. From the start, she didn't buy that silly alias. Hideki Ryuuga was an alias even for the pop star. It had absolutely zero meaning. At first, she had her suspicions that he was an undercover cop that had come to the campus for a drug raid, and then she thought on it harder. This University was far too high class to allow drugs beyond the front gates. Plus, before enrolling, every student was forced to be put through a backround check. Why in the world would there be such a need for an undercover cop?

She ended up turning her head slightly to glare back at him and examine him more thoroughly. Her finger went up to her lip and she bit the end of her nail, lightly. "Hideki," or whatever his little fake I.D. said, looked like a drug addict himself, however she couldn't bring herself to believe it. He had been one of the top scoring freshmen in the testing fields, so clearly he was smart and had a fluent thought process in that thick skull of his. But then what was with his eyes? It almost looked like mascara, the circles were so dark. This man looked a little too odd to be a normal college student.

Hideki Ryuuga... She thought to herself, her brow furrowing. What in the world are you hiding?
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:13 am

While looking out the window, he felt eyes on his back and turned around back to face her. His gaze never faultered as he stared at her from across the room, trying to read her thoughts and idea based on nothing but body language. Ryuuzaki was great on picking up other's emotions and hidden lies. That was how he managed to figure out most of the unique cases that he had to solve with his intellect. He gave off the slightest little twitch of a grin.

Then he looked away, focusing on his notes as if he had something else other than a blank page. It would do no good for him if someone caught him staring at Yagami Light. Then others may begin to get suspicious. He didn't want to attract more attention then he already had with his looks. He held his pencil at the very end and moved it in circles.

She stares at me as if she is studying an unknown creature, obiously she must be suspicious of my actions. He thought to himself, thinking hard as usual but on the outside it looked like he wasn't doing anything at all, just completely unmoving save for the hand producing circles on the blank sheet of paper.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:19 am

Stop faking it, Violet demanded with her eyes. I know that dumb trick, you amateur.

Was he getting anxious over just a little bit of forced eye contact? Then again, she knew she wasn't the nicest person in the world to look at. Violet sighed and continued with her violent doodle of a pitchfork stabbing into the professor's back. However, her shoulder muscles kept tensing every time she had even the slightest suspicion that "Hideki" was looking at her. He was pretty gutsy to have kept a gaze that long. She lifted her finger back to her lips and bit down on the flesh, gently, thinking hard, pretending to be focused intensely on the board.

Clearly, you're taking an extreme focus upon Light Yagami. I can't say I blame you. He seems a little bit too perfect to be any ordinary college freshman. Maybe you two should date. You have something in common.
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:32 am

His gaze went to the board and to the teacher, looking at Light and Violet out of the corner of his dark eyes, catching them in his peripheral vision. He tuned out on what the teacher was saying. That was why he never wanted to go to college, the teachers always bored him. He took out some sweets and ate them slowly, his eyes still intent on the teacher.

He looked up as the bell rang for the end of class. At least one of the classes. Ryuuzaki placed his 'notes' in his messanger bag and slung it over his shoulder as he got up. A thumb went to his teeth again and he bit down, looking at Light and waited to see what he would do. He knew Light must know that he had been staring at him. It didn't matter to Ryuuzaki by any means.

The pale adult slowly walked by the pair on his way out, assessing the situation as he passed. He walked out of the classroom and down one of the halls, all looked the same to him.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:40 am

ooc/ Imma double as Light until Kona starts in.

Bic/ Violet walked close to Light, who somehow ended up in the middle between the two of them. She tightly gripped his sleeve as a way to relax herself. Oddly enough, she had developed a growing temper within her chest just being near Hideki. The stupid man gave off a bad vibe. Plus she was uncomfortable with those bug like eyes staring at her at that one moment, she realised. He had to be about twenty five years old, where as she was only seventeen.

Light sensed her anxiety quickly and forced a light smile Hideki's way. "Oh, hi," he said in a musical tone. "I didn't know you had this class with me, Ryuuga. I would've sat next to you if I'd known that." What a cheap lie.
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:50 am

"Oh how very nice of you Yagami" He said with his normal monotone in his voice as he stopped and turned to face him. His face was completely expressionless. "Since classes don't start for awhile, mind getting lunch with me?" The dark-haired detective asked, looking at Light with the same expression. He noticed a small smile on Light's lips, an obvious forced one and thought to himself. 'So he is forcing himself to talk to me, I wonder why that is...maybe he knows of me somehow. I wouldn't be surprised' He thought.

He looked to the ceiling absentmindedly. 'There would only be a few reasons why anyone would force themselves to talk to me...none of them good' He glanced at Violet who was clinging onto Light. "Are you alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:02 am

"Shut up." Violet immediately snapped. "Don't talk to me." She glared at him, her glistening, purple eyes sinking low into a deep shade of black. Hurridly, she ducked behind Light, placing her forehead against his back. Her pale hands tightly gribbed the fabric of Light's shirt as she grew more and more angry. Why was this Hideki person making her so upset?! It was downright irritating!

Light only nodded once, ignoring Violet's gestures. "Of course I would," Light said with a kind smile. "Violet, would you want to come along with us?"

"Not in particular," Violet said, softly. "But you're going to make me do it anyway, so where's the point in arguing?"
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:13 am

Ryuuzaki looked at Violet's reactions with slight interest. Did she abhor him so much? He was curious as to why she acted that way."So you have a problem with me?" The detective asked, face looking bored now and he turned away. It was unlikly that any of her comments would make a sensible reason for her to act so vicious near him. He knew he had done nothing wrong to her, albeit but stare at her but that certainly wasn't a crime.

He shrugged slightly and began to walk again, toward the lunch areas of the campus.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:23 am

Violet scoffed. What an ass. "Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart," she said, bitterly.

Light stuffed his two hands into his pants pockets and gestured towards Violet, who went back to Light's side. They followed after Hideki, Violet becoming more and more anxious with every passing moment. She had this odd feeling about this Hideki guy. Clearly he was in no way normal. Then again, she could tell that Light wasn't exactly normal either.

"Don't mind Violet," Light said in his normal friendly tone. "She gets mad at everybody if they talk to her. You're in no way any different."

Violet folded her arms and glared in the opposite direction. "I do not have a problem with everybody."
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:38 am

"Then I'm curious Yagami, if she gets mad at everyone, then why does she not get mad at you?" He smiled when he had his back turned, but no one saw that smile. He was feigning curiousity on the subject. Thoughts going through his head once again as he stood in line for lunch, getting nothing but sweets and the occasional fruit. Then he got some tea and a lot of packets of sugar. He walked over to a table and sat down in his normal way.

'Light is popular...why would he suddenly befriend an outcast?' He tasted the tea and made a little face, setting it down. "Too bitter" 'Unless he can use her in some way' He poured the packets of sugar in one by one, looking at Violet and Light. He picked up a fork with two fingers and gently stabbed it into some cake and brought it to his mouth. He tasted it, 'Maybe they have teamed up together'
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:02 am

Violet leaned with her head in her palm, picking at a crunchy salad with her silver fork. She didn't look up at him, nor Light. She just stared at the green leaves, trying to calm herself down before she took a fist to Hideki's mouth. Light, on the other hand, took a long sip out of a coffee mug that the cafeteria had provided.

"I don't really know," he exhaled, responding to Ryuuga's question. "Just sat next to her one day, started to talk, and ever since then she hasn't left me alone."

"Dont talk about me like I'm a dog, Light-Kun," Violet said, smiling lightly and turning red in the cheeks.
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:11 am

Ryuuzaki kept his next comment to himself and mainly stated "I see" He said, between bites of his cake and he glanced back at Violet. "Is that so" He said, seeing her blush as he bit the tip of his thumb after he finished his cake, "Interesting" He took a sip from his tea after he had put the resy of the sugar in and took a sip from it. He looked now at Light instead of Violent, studying him.

"So what is your prospective on the KIRA case?" He asked, eyes still locked onto Light's
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:18 am

Light was in no way suprised that Ryuuga, who had recently confessed that his identity was that of "L," would ask him something like that. However, he wasn't expecting him to bring it up in front of another classmate. It caught him off guard. While Violet, on the other hand, instantly perked up. The tips of her ears twitched a little bit, and she finally looked up at Ryuuga with slight interest, other than trying to figure out if he was an undercover coke snitch.

"The Kira case?" She repeated, a smile slowly growing on her face. "You're interested in it, Ryuuga-San?" Violet leaned forward in her chair a bit.

Light bit his lip. Just perfect. He was completely unaware of the fact that she would leap at the oppurtunity to talk about it, as well. Instead of acting the least bit shocked, he only took another sip of his coffee, which burned his tongue pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:27 am

OOC: 'figure out if he was an undercover coke snitch' that made me laugh

Ryuuzaki intently watched light, he swore he saw surprise even though how slight. Even if it wasn't there, he convinced himself that Light was surprised. He looked over at Violet, the same bored look on his face as normal. He began to east his cake slowly again. "yeah very interested" He said with barely any hint of excitement. L just did not do that kind of stuff. He didn't go any further, he would talk to Light about somethings.

Such as the fact that he wanted the young adult to assist him in catching KIRA though Ryuuzaki still believed Light was the main person behind the killings. He took another sip from his tea.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:36 am

Violet's smile shrunk into a disatisfied frown. "You're boring," she complained. She leaned back in her chair and folded her arms back over her chest. "Stupid adult." And with that, she sank back into her depressed state of being, glaring at anyone who looked at her the wrong way and picking at her food. "Let me guess. You're either an agent on the KIRA task force, or you're an over obsessive KIRA fan?" Being that her deductive skills were as high as ever, it was easy to see.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:37 am

ooc/ Please reply to the last post, but note that i won't reply until tomorrow night. Bed time, classes tomorrow, ciao!
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:41 am

"Well since its no point hiding it from you since you are so smart" He stated, same monotonic voice but with a hint of sarcasm. " I want to tell you...I'm L" He said, stating it in the exact same way he had said to Light on that last day where he had to speak in front of the whole group of graduates. Then he turned away from her and looked at Light, gauging his reactions. Surely Light would react to that.

"Light Yagami, I want you on the investigation team" He stated plainly but quiet enough so other people could not hear what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:42 am

OOC: ciao
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:07 am

Violet started to giggle. "I knew it!" She whispered, excitedly. "I knew you would be on the task force, but I had no idea you'd be so high in rankings! How cool!" All in all, she began to spazz out, now completely eccentric knowing that she was sitting there in the cafeteria having lunch with a famous detective, and no one else knew!

Light blinked. "You want ME on the task force?"

"Wow, Light, you must be pretty good at the whole detective thing," Violet said, unusually suprised. "That's kind of cool."
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:41 am

He just ignored Violet's comments, being more focused on what Light was going to say at the present moment. But somewhere inside him, L was happy that she wasn't being as mean as she had been before. "Yes Light, with your intellect along with mine, we can actually catch KIRA. I believe it is possible" The detective said, finishing with his cake and now sipping his sugary tea.

"I know you've had some interest in this case, your father told me that and I didn't put much thought into it until I saw how smart you really were" L said, taking another sip. "Interested?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:19 pm

Light thought a moment. "Well... I do owe KIRA a good punch for what he's doing to our society," he said, amused. "I just might. But is that the only reason you're letting me on the task force? Because if you're just looking for people with intellect, you should probably do a little research around the school."

Violet rolled her eyes at him. "Light, don't be a moron. Test scores asking you what 2+2 equals doesn't give any evidence that your deductive skills are high enough to help out someone like L on such an important investigation." She looked to Ryuzaki. "Am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
SpecterRenegades
Murdered victim
Murdered victim
SpecterRenegades

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Ryuzaki smiled, that sort of creepy smile that he always had. "She's right Light" The man said to him and stood up and kept his normal slouched position. "Come Light, we must leave right away" He stated and placed his hands in his pockets. He said nothing more and looked away, at the clock. The raven-haired detective began to walk away. He knew Light wasn't going to back down from this. L wanted to get close to Light just as much as Light wanted to get close to him. Friends, a word echoed in L's mind. He could get Light to confess.

He had temporarily forgotten about Violet. Now she knew everything. Would she want to be on the investigation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Triangle RP (Private)   Love Triangle RP (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Triangle RP (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next