Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:51 am

"If you keep laughing Dusty you're going to be sorry." L sighed as he walked to a table and set his cake down onto it.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:53 am

"Ooooh, I'm sooo scared of the big bad Ryuzaki," she teased. "Really I am. He sooo scary!" Dusty put her hands to her forhead and pretended to faint on to the couch.
Back to top Go down
https://sinister-ink.forumakers.com
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:57 am

L looked over at her and smiled before climbing on top of her and pinning her arms down, "You should be scared."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:00 am

Dusty's eyes widened, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "What in the hell are you doing?" She asked, trying to keep a sophisticated tone.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:02 am

L leaned his face in towards hers, still smiling. "What are you talking about? I'm not doing anything."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:04 am

She had to look away, towards the wall. Inside, she was telling herself to move and push him away, but she was frozen completely. "THAT," she said, bluntly. Her cheeks and ears grew from pink to red in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:07 am

L continued to lean in towards her until their lips were inches away from each other. He didn't know why, at first he just wanted to freak her out, but now he wanted something more.

He closed his eyes before pressing his lips against hers, not really thinking about her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:11 am

She clenched her fists, softly and shut her eyes, her face growing warmer and warmer. This was everything and more than she had ever wanted out of him. For two years she'd been in his shadow. Why the sudden burst of affection, she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:45 am

L opened his eyes and slowly pulled away from Dusty.

"This isn't what I should be doing, I've waited for two years and I can wait longer. I need to keep my emotions for her bottled up, at least until the Kira case is over," L thought to himself as he climbed off of Dusty. He picked up a fork and started to eat his cake in the weird fashion that he did.

"Ahem...uhm...you should probably go back upstairs Dusty. Riley will find it weird if she wakes up and you guys aren't handcuffed together." L said as he continued to eat his cake, "Also, thanks for the cake. It's very delicious." (ooc- Just like Mint's tea. ^ ^)
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:53 am

Dusty didn't sit up. She lied there, staring at the ceiling with a hard face, her cheeks red. Why are you doing this to me, you stupid jerk?! She looked over at him and tried to force a smile, but it never really came.

"YOU are the one who called me down here," she reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:52 pm

L swallowed the piece of cake that he had been eating and stared at his fork, "Yes well...now you can go back upstairs."

He looked over at her and felt heartbroken at the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Dusty stared at him, her eyes narrow. A sigh escaped her lips as she sat up. "Right. Fine. Whatever you say."
There was still a bit of color in her cheeks, but she had conviced herself that this was a dream. That she had fallen asleep next to Riley on the bed upstairs. Dream or not, she stood and made her way back to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:01 pm

L sighed heavily before dropping his fork and running after Dusty. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind her and pulled her close to him. "I'm sorry that I've been such a jerk." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Dusty was slightly shocked upon being pulled into an abrupt stop, and it took her a moment to realise what had just happened. He pulled her into an embrace... and appologized?

"What do you mean? You haven't been a jerk," she lied, comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:10 pm

L sighed and slowly turned her around, looking into her eyes. "I haven't been making myself clear."

"Since the first time I saw you I thought you were the prettiest girl I've ever seen, and I really liked your personality." He put his hands on Dusty's shoulders, "I like you....no...I love you Dusty, and no one can ever change that."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:12 pm

Dusty's eyes went soft. "You do...?" She said, flushing red in the cheeks again. Though, after a moment she pulled back and looked at him intensely. "Wait a minute, Ryuzaki... I'm not sure you're aware of what you just said to me. This could be dangerous to you."
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:17 pm

L shook his head, "I am aware, and I know that it could be dangerous, but I've kept my feelings in for two years...and I can't do it any longer." He sighed and turned around. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:24 pm

Dusty stared at the floor guiltily. "No... don't be sorry..." She told him.
She swept her arms underneath him and tightly hugged him, placing her head against his back.
There was no doubt in her mind that this was a dream. An image of her desires.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:29 pm

L was surprised at Dusty's actions. He blushed lightly as he felt her head leaning on his back.

He sighed, "You don't have to feel sorry for me Dusty. It's alright if you don't like me."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:32 pm

"Well, I guess... Since this is a dream... I can come clean with you, right?" She asked, her voice soft. Her grip tightened a bit, and she buried her face into his shirt, shyly. "I love you... Even before I knew your face, just listening to your words on the computer monitor while you hid behind a symbol, I was completely in love with you."
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:34 pm

L blushed more as she buried her face in the back of his shirt. He sighed...happily? at her confession.

He looked back at her and smiled softly, "Dusty...this isn't a dream."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:37 pm

"You liar," she said with a giggle. "The REAL Ryuzaki likes Riley, you silly goose. This is the same as every time I fall asleep. Nothing unusual." There was a sure confidence in her tone. "And besides, in real life, I'm a coward around him. I would never have the guts to say that to him. Not in a million years."
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:42 pm

L turned around and smiled at her. "Well I already told you that I don't like Riley, but..." He cupped her face in his hands, "since you think this is a dream is it alright if I kiss you again?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:47 pm

"U-uhm..." She stuttered, quietly. "I suppose..." Her cheeks went red again, and she bit her index finger anxiously. Then her eyes went wide and she bit harder. It... hurt?
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:49 pm

L tilted his head to the side as he looked confused, "What's wrong Dusty?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplay-
Jump to: