Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:14 am

"The kind that's easy to dine-and-dash with, please."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:15 am

"Chocolate it is!" Kona turns around. "Fine, then who do I address as my *buddy*?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:16 am

"Dindril," Then he looks at Larken, "and I can be as illiterate as I what, 'cause i'm fat."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:17 am

"As if obesity affects the literacy of a man or woman," Larken says with a scoff. "Read a book."
Back to top Go down
https://sinister-ink.forumakers.com
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:17 am

"then what about larken? I had her join this chat to be my friend. Thats her entire purpose. Unless she's *someone else*" Kona goes to get the cake.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:21 am

"Reading is for people who like to read. My illiteracy is caused almost entirely by... because i feel like it." Then he begins singing to himself.
"I Look out the Window, I see the sun in the sky, for now,
It is not for me
Stories of old times, Black Book of Lies with no reason nor rhymes
No secrets, no disguise..."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:22 am

Kona comes into the room "Cakeee!"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:23 am

"MEOW! CAKE!"
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:25 am

"Ok, Larken~ Be that character that you made in that one topic, like that we all put our made up characters in. because Dindrils gonna dash after he dines. and I need a friend." Kona says, facing Larken.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:27 am

Larken mutters a curse word. "Sure, but is it going to continue in this slapstick comedy type writing style? I'm no good at that."
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:28 am

"Who said i was gunna do that?" Then he grabs the cake, darts his eyes back and forth, and pulls out a small bottle. The cake desolves as he herds the particles into the bottle, then he recaps the suddenly open bottle, and backs out of the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:29 am

"well you can just go along with what we're saying. but you have to be my friend." Kona explains.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:31 am

"So then it's slapstick comedy." She reassured Kona with a slight grit on her lip. Her hands went into her pockets and her eyes watched Dindril coldly.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 am

"AAAHH!!, how did you find me on the ceiling... i thought it was a good hiding place to."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:35 am

Kona looks around. "Uhh... Where are all the employees? Cause according to Seth's thingy then she works for the Kira task force." Kona gasps. "So you work with L?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:39 am

Lark let out a laugh. "Yeah... Sure, I suppose," she said, quietly. "A heavenly gift, it is."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:40 am

"Seth! I'm so jealous of you right now!" Kona admires Seth.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:41 am

Dindril's phone begins to ring. "I have a phone? Sence when? Whatever..." He answers the phone. "Mhmm... Mhmm... yes... mhmm... i understand... huh, what? Sorry, i wan't listening.... k... who? You greet him, i'm eating cake! Chocolate cake... yes. Bye" He then hangs up. Then looks down. "By the way, Kira killed someone new."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:45 am

Larken grabs Seth by the arm and forces her forward. "They're calling me Seth. Take my place, all mighty stand in."

Seth blinks a few times. "Damn it, it's Dusty. DUSTY."
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:47 am

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzatezzzzzzzzztoomuchzzzzzzzzzzcakezzzzzzzzzzzzz...."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:47 am

"Oh well. Then i'll call you dusty. Wait, are you and Larken the same person?" Kona blinks. "...Whichever I was talking to. (larken) then Seth/Dusty can go away. Cuz I was talking to Larken, and was praising her for working with L... well accually depends. Which one of you is nicer?" Kona turns around, and puts her arms around her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 am

"This is boring! I'm gunna go kill something." Dindril hops to the floor and walks out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:53 am

Seth drew back and blinked again. "Yeah, we're the same person," she said.

Larken yawned. "Gawd. This is so boring..."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:54 am

"well then lets go to some place." kona explains her thinking, "I was thinking that we could go see L but we need someone else to RP." Looks at Dindrils mark in the ceiling. HINT HINT!

Last edited by Konatashi-kun on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:55 am

Dindril pokes his head back into the cafe, its splattered with blood. "Just so you know, the cafe is currently facing impending doom." He then steps back out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)   Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dindril and Kona (anyone else can join in, but be prepaired for the possability to be catapulted out.)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next