Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:01 am

Rikkue sings the song chiyo-chan sings when she cooks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:03 am

Matsuda lets out a big fart. "Man, i've been holding that in forever... um, Raito, are you okay."

Raito is on the ground behind Matsuda gasping for breath. "I... CAN"T... BREATH!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:04 am

Rikkue comes in the room, holding cake. "Why is Raito dieing on the floor?" She turns to L. "Is he gonna be ok?"

Last edited by Konatashi-kun on Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:06 am

L is looking at the cake. "I'm not sure." Then he reaches for the cake.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:07 am

Misa busts in the doors "Turn on the TV!" clicks!

"A bunch of crinimals have suffered heart attacks!" the TV said.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:11 am

Dindril is sitting on a ledge near Hekiru. "So it seems you got a nice job."

Hekiru grins. "They think i'm immune to the deathnote."

Dindril looks at him questioningly. "Arn't you."

Hekiru replies. "I can sense and fight it's effects, but I can still lose."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:11 am

Keyella pops up behind Dindril, "But that seems good, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:12 am

Dindril grabs Keyella, places her in a large catapult, and fires.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:13 am

"L!!!!" Rikkue complained.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:14 am

"Yesh" he asks with cake in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:14 am

"I wanna sit in your chair!"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:16 am

"Sit in Raito's chair. He's not using it."

Raito is uncontious on the couch being nursed by Misa and... Raito's dad.

Matsuda was isolated to the corner.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:17 am

"But his chair smells like farts."
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:18 am

"Matsuda, please take her away." L says

"No, Sir, she scares me." Matsuda replies.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:18 am

Rikkue climbs on top of L's head. "Vroooom~"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:19 am

"Mr. Yagumi, please remove her." L commands

"Yes sir." Raito's dad replies, getting up from Raito's side.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:20 am

Rikkue hisses.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:21 am

Raito's dad steps back.

L sighs "Will you get off if i give you candy?"
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:21 am

"What kind of candy?"
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:22 am

L sighs again. "The kind that will give you super powers."
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:23 am

"I don't beleive in such a thing. I'll only get off for either of these. 1. Sitting in your chair, and 2. sitting in your lap and you make car noises like i'm a race car driver."
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:25 am

"Mr. Yagumi, do something." L commands

"I'm on it." Raito's dad says, then walks out the door.

Matsuda looks at the door, then at L. "What is he doing."

"Probably going to find Hekiru again." L answers.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:26 am

"EEEEEKKK!" Rikkues shrieks, jumping off of L's head and running upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Dindril
Eye Witness
Eye Witness
Dindril

PostSubject: Back to Dindril and Hekiru   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:32 am

Dindril thinks, "You got any leads on who he is?"

"That's what i have you for." Hekiru says, smirking.

"That's not really my department." Dindril explains. "Try Kyriku, she's good with that kinda stuff."

"And where can i find her?" Hekiru asks

"Look for her by the river at sunset." Dindril explains. "And by the looks of it, you have about... now... to find her."

Hekiru walks off.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Kyriku and Hekiru.   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:34 am

Kyriku is sitting at the water, "Hrrmmm... I want some food..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)   Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rikkue and Hekiru. (Other people can join but remember the possibility of being catapulted out.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next