Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:31 am

Dusty jumped, slightly. She let out a soft, relieved sigh. "Jeez! You startled me!" She exhaled. "Y-Yeah, sure, whenever..."
Back to top Go down
https://sinister-ink.forumakers.com
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:34 am

L smiled softly, "I'm sorry I startled you." He continued to stare at Dusty.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:37 am

Dusty clasped her hands together and tugged on the edge of her sweater, anxiously. "It'll be done in about a half an hour, Sir..." She put the tip of her left index finger between her lips and sucked on a small cut, turning away and staring to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:41 am

L nodded and continued to smile, "Alright, thank you Dusty. I appreciate your services quite a bit."

He continued to stand there, not making any movement.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:45 am

Dusty nodded. She was only cleaning up as slowly as she was because she didn't want to try and force her way past him. God knows what would happen. One, she could trip, and how AWFUL would that be. Two, he could do or say something really weird that would make her flush up and trip anyway. Or three, it could go well and... No worries to her.

Yeah. Right.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:36 am

He shifted from side to side, almost nervously. "Dusty...I just wanted to tell you that I value you as a member of the Kira Task Force. But more importantly I find that you're a really great friend."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:00 pm

"Oh, really?" Dusty asked with a smile. "Well, I guess that's kind of cool." On the inside, she was screaming words of joy. FINALLY some recognition out of him.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:24 pm

L nodded, "Yes...and I was wondering if you would be interested in going to see a movie with me this Friday."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:26 pm

Dusty's eyes widened. "A-Aren't we working on Friday?" She asked, trying to come up with any kind of excuse in her mind. It would feel so odd... Knowing now that he knew another girl.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:49 pm

L shrugged and smiled, "Well...nothing productive has been going on, and I thought we could go see a movie after work's over. It would be my treat."

He walked over to Dusty and helped her clean up, "It's the least I could do."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:00 pm

Dusty's brow furrowed, and she forced her lower lip into a pout. She snuffed her nose in the air and continued to clean. "You're not going to try and DITCH ME again, are you?" She said, bitterly. "There's not ANOTHER girl programmed into your beeper, is there?"
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:11 pm

L cringed at Dusty's accusations and shook his head, "No...no...it won't be like that, I promise. Just you, me, and the movie, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:16 pm

Dusty washed off one of the bowls she'd used and nodded once. "Yes, sir," she said with a soft smile. "Friday then... But... what about Riley?"
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:33 pm

L sighed and scratched the back of his head, "Well don't tell Riley this...but she kind of scares me sometimes with her stubborness. She's definately not my type."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:42 pm

She pouted again. "Oh, okay... Sure..." She said, quietly, removing the circular pan from the oven. "Your cake is done, Sir..."
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:19 am

L tilted his head to the side in a sort of confused manner, because of Dusty's behavior and because of the question he was about to ask. "Are you going to put frosting on it?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:22 am

Dusty chuckled. "Well, it's your cake. Why don't you do it? You said you wanted to learn, and it's not that hard." She told him, holding out a spatula. "Here, it's in the refridgerator."
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:09 pm

L sighed and took the spatula from Dusty. "Alright...it can't be that hard."

He opened the door to the refridgerator and looked around, "Ah...here it is." He reached inside and pulled out a small tub of whipped cream.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:16 pm

Dusty's lips curled at the edges into an odd, unreadable smile. She folded her arms across her chest and leaned against the wall. This would be interesting.

"Go ahead. You can do it," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:07 pm

L sighed at Dusty comment as he shut the door to the refridgerator and walked back over to the table that the cake was on. He opened the lid to the tub of whipped cream and slid the spatula inside it, covering it with whipped cream.

He pulled the spatula out, looking back and forth from it and the cake before looking over at Dusty. "How do you start?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:28 pm

"Just slab it on there, it's easy," Dusty insisted. "Just spread it on, making sure that it stays even." She made an applying notion with her arm.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:56 am

L sighed again and started applying the whipped cream onto the cake, after about five minutes he was done. He stared confusedly at the cake and how the sides were uneven and sloppy. He turned to Dusty.

"I'm not sure I did it right."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:34 pm

Dusty folded her arms over her chest. She let out a small laugh, seeing the way he'd done the cake frosting. "Well, it looks fine to me!" She said, still giggling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chrisserz
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Chrisserz

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:40 pm

L sighed and pointed the spatula at Dusty, flinging whipped cream onto his face as he did so. "I can see how this would be amusing...but please hold your laughter in." He picked up his cake and started to walk out with it, "At least until I'm out of the room."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami-Lark
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shinigami-Lark

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:41 am

"HAW!! HAW HAW!!" Dusty shouted, mockingly following him. "Check me out, I'm laughing at you, Ryuzaki! I'm LAUGHING at you! HAW! HAW HAW!" With that she turned her head and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)   Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusty x L x R (Chrisserz and I)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplay-
Jump to: