Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:36 pm

"Depends on the movie." Rikkue said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:42 pm

"Uhhh...I Have All Types Of Movies Name 1 And I'll Check If I Have It" Saku Said Smiling At Rikkue.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:44 pm

"Hrmm..." Rikkue says putting her hand on her chin. "Ah!" Rikkue says in accomplishment. "The spongebob movie!"
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:47 pm

"Yeah I Have It Come On I'll Put It On The Big Screen!" *Runs Up Staris While Pulling Rikkue* "Here It Is!" Saku Explained.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:49 pm

Rikkue's mouth drops open. "Big TTVV!" She turns to Saku "Do you just so happen to get a bigger paycheck from L then me?" She asks, hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:52 pm

"Uhhh...No....Mabye...Lets Just Go KK!!" Saku Says Suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:54 pm

"Hrmm..." Rikkue shrugs.

*After the movie*

"Ok so that was the best guitar solo ever. Who thought spongebob could play guitar." Rikkue said after the movie.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:57 pm

*Giggles* "Yay Who Knew" Saku Said Still Giggling.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:00 pm

Rikkue stood up and stretched. "Man, sitting like L is comfy but it hurts when you stretch." Rikkue comments.

(I say that because I sit in L in real life. Like before death note was even on TV.)

"We should head to bed. My brother wanted me to go to bed about now." Rikkue said.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:03 pm

"KK Come On!...Beside I Have 2 Get 2 HQ 2marrow Early!" Saku Said.
*Starts 2 Head Downstaris*
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:05 pm

*The next morning*
"Hey, Saku." Rikkue said looking over, yawning. "Where's your bathroom. I gotta change for work." She asked.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:10 pm

*Already Changed* "The bathroom is up stares 3rd floor" Saku Said Comming 2 The Room"
"Barley Woke Up Huh?...Well Ohio!"
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:12 pm

"Arigotou guzimus." Rikkue says rubbing her left eye.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:18 pm

"You're Welcome!" *walkes over 2 mirror and fixes hair*

"While You're Their I'm Gonna Be Eating Breakfast Meet Me Downstaris When You're Done KK!!"

Saku Said Leaving The Room Now.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:22 pm

*Rikkue gets dressed.*
"I tired!" Rikkue complained once she got downstairs. "Why does L want us at work so early." Rikkue gets a shocked look on her face. "Crap! My bag!" Rikkue says, running upstairs to grab the bag she brought to Saku's house. "Ok. I'm good." she said coming downstairs the bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:27 pm

"Rikkue R U Ok U Always Carring Around That Bag Scince U Got Here!?" Saku Said While Eating Cereal.
"Oh And The 1st Question Is Cause HQ Opens Up Early Plus We Have 2 Clean Up B4 It Opens!"
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:30 pm

"Gawsh, why do we have to clean?! We just bake and torture matsuda." Rikkue complained steering the conversation away from her bag. "I don't even get up this early when I'm with my brother." Rikkue coughed a little.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:02 pm

"Did U Just Cough Here Let Me Get Some Medicine K!?!?" Saku Said Turning.
"K Here U Go!" Hands Medicine 2 Rikkue.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Rikkue forces down the horrible tasting stuff. "Ok. I think I'm good Saku." Rikkue coughs again. She shoots Saku a look. "I don't need medicene every time I cough." She said coldly. She gets up. "Let's head to HQ!" Of course she grabs her bag.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:08 pm

"Oh Ok Lets Go" Saku Said Cheerfully. *Grabs Purse* "Come On!"

Last edited by GarrSaku on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:13 pm

At HQ Rikkue opens the door. "How's it goin Matsuda." She said, walking past the crippled Matsuda on the couch. "Hey L." She said.

"Hrmm?" L questioned himself, turning around. "Hey Saku." He said pointing. "Do you know why she isn't in her normal...mood as I would call it?"

Rikkue plopped in Raitos (Lights) chair. Appearently he wasn't there yet.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:18 pm

"Idk" Saku Said 2 L. Saku Wispered.

"So Wat Do We Do 2day L!" Saku Said 2 L.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:24 pm

L thought... "DOENUTS!" He yelled in a hushed tone.

Rikkue coughed a little and shot Saku another glare like before at Saku's house.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:46 pm

*Creeped Out By The Glare* "I'll Get Started On The Dounuts K." Saku Said 2 L
*runs 2 kiction*
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:49 pm

L turned to Rikkue, "What up with ur attitude adjustment?"

Rikkue made a sign to make L come closer, "I have asma, but don't tell Saku or Matsuda for that matter." she whispered.

"Is that why you keep ur bag with you?" L asked.

Rikkue nodded.

L grabbed her bag and pulled out her enhaler. "Here." He handed it to her. "You should keep it close. Put it in your skirt pocket." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next