Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:20 pm

"Rikkue Calm Down They Can't Hurt U Anymore! If U Want I'll Hurt Matsuda Some More.?."
Saku Said Hopfully.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:25 pm

"What about my brother. He has more reasons to torture me! And now there's Kira! Kira won't even torture! He kills right off the bat!" Rikkue cries.

"Shh." L tried to calm down Rikkue. "Just go and hurt Matsuda to make you feel better."

"Only if Saku helps." Rikkue says.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:28 pm

"Ok Lets Hurt Matsuda Now" *Hands Rikkue A Bat* "Lets Go" Saku Said 2 Rikkue.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:32 pm

"WOOT!" Rikkue yells.

"No! Spare me!" Matsuda cries.

"Too bad!" Rikkue hits Matsuda over the head with the bat.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:36 pm

"YAY!!" Saku Screamed Wit Joy *Hits Matsuda In The Face*

"Don't Kill Me!"Matsuda Screamed In Terror.

*Hits Matsuda Again Wit The Bat*
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:38 pm

"Ok, enough torturing Matsuda." L said.

Suddenly the HQ's door opens. "Yo Rikkue!" Kona says.

"Why are you here?" Rikkue asks.

"I wanted to see you at work." Kona looks around. "Pretty fancy."
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 pm

"Hi I'm Saku Sorry But HQ Closed Along Time Ago" Saku Said Happliy.

*Wispers 2 Rikkue* "Who Is She?"
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:49 pm

*whispers back to Saku* "A friend that I stayed with for a while until I moved in with my brother."

"Hello, miss. I'm L." L introduced.

Kona gasped.

"What?" L asked.

"Rikkue! May I speak with you."

"Only if we bring Saku!" Rikkue told Kona.

"Fine!" Kona said.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:51 pm

"Hey Why Invole Me!" Saku Asked.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:56 pm

"I have a feeling it includes working here." Rikkue said pulling Saku.

"Ok, I have a question for you two." Kona said.

"Yes?" Rikkue asked, uninterested.

"Well, 1. WHY DO YOU GET TO WORK WITH L AND I DON"T?!" Kona exclaimed quietly.

"Cuz I'm smart and he's protecting her. Next?" Rikkue said.

"Why did you never tell me?" Kona asked.

"I never knew you liked L." Rikkue said. She turns to Saku, "You got anything to say to her?"
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:59 pm

"Uhhh... I Just Applied 4 A Job HeHe." Saku Said Nervously.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:04 pm

"Rikkue! Saku!" L said poking his head in the kitchen.

"Yes'ms?" Rikkue asked.

"You two can leave work for today." L said.

"Shweet! Well I'm outta here. Hey, Saku. Can I stay at your place, I'm afraid of my brother." Rikkue asked, turning to Saku.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:07 pm

"Sure My Parents R Not Here So It's Ok! Come On Lets Go!!" Saku Said 2 Rikkue.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:14 pm

"Hold on, I'll have my brother drop off some of my stuff." Rikkue said, "Hey L. Do you gots a phone?" She asks.

"Yeah." L said.

"Let me see it." Rikkue demanded.

"Ok." L said.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:18 pm

"Well When You're On The Phone I'll Packing Up Here!" Saku Said Turning 2 Rikkue.
*Starts 2 Clean HQ*
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:21 pm

On the phone, "Yeah I know. I won't lose it! I promise. Kk. Luv you bro." She says, then hangs up.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:24 pm

*finishes cleaning up* "Ready 2 Go Rikkue!" Saku Says 2 Rikkue.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:35 pm

*at Saku's house.*

"Nice place ya got here." Rikkue commented.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:39 pm

"Thanx! Here lets go 2 my room 2 put your stuff kk?!?"
Saku Says 2 Rikkue.
*Walkes 2 Room*
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:40 pm

"I have a sleeping bag." Rikkue says. She puts down her bag. "Please don't touch my bag." Rikkue tells Saku.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:43 pm

"OK...Here U Could Sleep Here Is It Ok!?" Saku Says Turning 2 Rikkue.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:44 pm

"Sure." Rikkue said. "May I call my brother to let him know I'm here?" Rikkue asks.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:47 pm

"Sure Here!" *hands rikkue a cell phone* "Hope U Enjoy It Here!"
Saku Said 2 Rikkue.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:51 pm

*dials number on phone.* "Hello? Yeah, I got to Saku's house. I havn't lost it. Its in my bag! I told her to stay away from my bag. I won't have a- LISTEN! I'm not gonna have one. I won't need it. Ok fine! I'll still make sure my bag is with me the entire time here. Yes. Yes I know. A checklist? Why? I didn't bring very much. Ok. Yes. I know. Love you to. Bye." Rikkue finished her conversation. "Here's the phone." She said handing it to Saku.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:55 pm

*Gets Phone* "What Was That About?? NVM Thats Probaly Personal... Lets Go Upstairs And Watch Some Movies KK!?!" Saku Ask Excitenly Facing Towards Rikkue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next