Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Ink of the Chocolate Violets

This is a roleplay forum specifically put out for Death Note. Become a member of our modest roleplay community and let your Death Note fantasies come to life.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:20 pm

"Oh yeah, thats real mature." Rikkue said with a smirk.

L smacked Rikkue at the back of the head.

"OW!" Rikkue shot a glare to L. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Go check on Saku!" L ordered.

"Ok fine~" Rikkue said annoyed. She ran up the stairs and got to a door. "SAKU OPEN UP!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Konatashi
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:24 pm

"K..." Saku Said.

*Opens Door*

"So Wat Do U Need?" Saku Asked Still Embarresed.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:25 pm

"Stop being embarrased." Rikkue told her, going into the room. "You can't be emo. Only Matsuda can when we break his legs."

Kona busts through the window. "NO EMO FOR YOU!" Kona jumps back out the window.

"Emo?" Rikkue asked. "Well...I guess...oh well..." Rikkue shrugged.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:29 pm

*Giggles*

"I'm Not Emo" Saku Said.

"As A Girl I Think I Can Control My Emotions" Saku Said Turning 2 Rikkue.

Last edited by GarrSaku on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:30 pm

"You still need to be stop being so embarrased~" Rikkue grabbed onto the Saku. "Your being stupi~" She started shaking Saku. "I've always want to do that." Rikkue smiled.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:34 pm

*Giggles*

"I Wasn't Embarressed" Saku Said Still Giggling.

"Remember Wat I Said A While Ago?" Saku Said.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:33 pm

"...No...?" Rikkue got confused.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:36 pm

"I Said That, As A Girl I Should B Able 2 Control My Feelings." Saku Said Smiling.

"Now U Know" Saku Said.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 pm

"Wait, then you kept being embarrased and then you acted stupid then we- HUH!?!!?!?!?!?!" RIkkue was very confused and disoriented
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:48 pm

"I Guess U Can Say That" Saku Said Comfussed.

"My Head Hurts." Saku Said.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:13 pm

"Saku you broke my brain TT-TT" Rikkue was on the brink of crying.

"I'm gonna take Matsuda to the hospital, who wants to come?" Raito (light) asked, opening the door.

"TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL ALREADY!!!" Matsuda yelled, pointing to his broken legs. XD
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:56 am

"How Can I Brake Your Brain Rikkue?"

"And When Did U Get Here Raito?" Saku Said Very Comfussed.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:37 pm

"You broke my brain with words~" Rikkue started crying.

"Uhh...I don't kno-" Raito was interrupted.

"TAKE ME ALREADY!" ...Yeah...Interrupted by Matsuda...

"SHH! Settle down. spazz..." Raito was being mean XD

Rikkue took Raitos hand and threw him out the window. She felt accomplished.

"AAAAAAAH!" Matsuda was screaming as he inched away.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" L yelled coming to the doorway.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:40 pm

"I'm Scared!" Runs Towards L.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:59 pm

"First of all what the heck is going on?" L said looking at Saku. He turned to Rikkue. "Did you throw Raito out the window again?" He asked with a sigh.

"...maybe." Rikkue said, trying to not look guilty.

"YES! YES SHE DID!" Matsuda cried.

"DO I NEED TO THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW TOO?!" Rikkue yelled.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Matsuda screamed in a girly voice.

"RIKKUE! NO!" L grabbed Rikkue to make her stop. "No killing Matsuda no matter how much we hate him!"

"You hate me?" Matsuda asked crying.

"YES!" Both L and Rikkue yelled.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:53 pm

*Starts Giggling*
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:54 pm

"World cruel." Matsuda said, crying.

"Too bad." Rikkue laughed.

"Anyway... Rikkue, no hurting other humans!" L told her.

"...Why?" Rikkue asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:43 pm

*Watching Mindlessly*
"Me R Comfussed..."

"I'm Bored!!" Saku Said All Of A Sudden.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:50 pm

"...I'm gonna make a cake!" Rikkue said going down the stairs.

"YAY!" L said.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Raito screamed, still falling from the window.

"...How far are we from the ground?" Matsuda asked.

"...VERY FAR!" L told him.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:15 am

"Have I Been 4gotten?" Saku Said Annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:07 pm

"YES!" Raito yelled from outside the window.

"...Maybe..." Matsuda said, trying to crawl away.

"O.O I'm...going downstairs..." L runs downstairs to "check on Rikkue's cake making" (get away from Saku and her possible rage XD)
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:18 pm

"I'm Gonna Kill U Guys!!"

*Runs Downstaris Wit A Bat*

"Don't Ever 4get About Me!!" Saku Screamed In Rage.
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:50 pm

L screamed like a girl. "AAAAAH!"

"MEOW!" Rikkue came out holding a "blood" covered knife. (iceing, but Saku doesn't realize it X3)

"AAAAH!" L screamed.
Back to top Go down
GarrSaku
Eye Witness
Eye Witness

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:39 am

"Dang It Now I Have 2 Get Something Sharper!"

*Leaves, Then Comes Back Wit A Machete*

"Thats Better!" Saku Said Joyfully.

-cant spell and by machete i mean, hmmm... its something u cut tree branches wit kk-
Back to top Go down
Konatashi-kun
Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Konatashi-kun

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:51 pm

"Where did the machety come from?" Rikkue asked.

"SAVE ME!" L yelled.

"......Ok thats just wrong..." Rikkue said pointing to L. "...RIGHT! I HAVE A GUN!" Rikkue reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out a (fergot what they are called but on like Call of Duty 4 they are really powerful). "Thats better ^-^" Rikkue said smiling.

"When did we give you that?" L asked.

"...Matsuda did." Rikkue said with an evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)   Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konatashi-kun and GarrSaku. (Other people can join, but remember the possibilty of being catapulted out.)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next